Biker Gang Pt. 8

Jimin giggled as his partner pushed him back on the bed, quickly biting into his neck and feeling his hips.

The smaller male groaned and wrapped himself around the taller boy.

Jkwon was just some random guy in his modern dance class. But he was so handsome and Jimin was glad the older man stared at him so much. They were just getting started and he already felt like he was going to bust through his pants.

"God, baby, you're so hot," Jkwon said, grinning and chuckling as he pulled Jimin's shorts down.

The younger smiled and reached down, unbuckling Kwon's belt and unbuttoning his jeans.

Just then, the door burst open.

They paused and looked over.

"Hyung, Mira said you left your-" Jungkook stopped as he looked up from the floor. "Sorry."

Jimin dropped his head back as Jungkook left his room, slamming the door behind him.

Jkwon chuckled and started kissing his neck again. "Jealous ex?"

"No...well...yes and no," Jimin sighed. He closed his eyes and tried to get back in the mood, but he knew Jungkook was waiting outside... Just like he always did when he found Jimin with another guy.

"I'm sorry," Jimin groaned in annoyance and sat up, Kwon following him and rubbing his thigh. "I can't right now. Just... He's probably waiting outside."

"Seriously?" Jkwon furrowed his brow. "What's his problem?"

Jimin shook his head, "Nothing. A lot, but nothing."

"That makes no sense," J laughed. He took the hint anyway and slid off the bed, pecking Jimin's cheek afterwards. "Hey, if you ever change your mind, you know where my room is."

Jimin nodded, giving him a small smile.

A few minutes later Jimin was leaning against his door, saying goodbye to his fling and silently inviting Jungkook back inside.

The younger was obviously upset, just by the way he walked he showed his anger.

Jimin sighed into the door before turning to face the other male.

"Who was that?"

"A friend from dance."

"Yeah, right, friend," Jung spat.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Don't do this again, Kookie."

"Well, why are you always messing around with everyone who looks at you?!?!"

Jimin shook his head and crossed his arms, pressing his tongue to the front of his teeth.

"You know they don't love you. I don't get why you waste your time with every guy you meet."

"Kookie, if you're just here to call me a whore and judge me, then please leave. I don't need this today and I don't want to be mad at you."

The younger scoffed. "Stop putting words in my mouth. I never called you a whore."

"You're basically doing that, yes. And don't talk to me about love. You don't know what I feel or what I think. You proved that a long time ago."

"Hyung-"

"Don't argue anymore. You broke up with me. You have no right to be mad or upset or jealous or anything. I can't help that you can't move on. Just let me try, okay?"

Kook frowned at that, stuffing his hands in his hoodie pocket. A moment passed and he watched Jimin walk over to the small kitchenette to get a drink.