[S] Just Like Porn

"Kookie," Jimin let his hands rest above his head.

The other male turned away from his phone, staring at his boyfriend's side profile.

"You watch porn a lot, don't you?"

"Hyung!" Kook pouted as he blushed, rolling to his side and facing the wall. The bed squeaked and Jimin cringed.

"Oh, don't act so innocent," Jimin exhaled, twirling his hair around his index finger, "I was just wondering what was so appealing."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin rolled to his stomach, picking at the grey nail polish on his nails as the bed let out another shrill squeak. "Well...do the boys in porn look better than me or something?"

"No!" Kook said quickly.

"Mm," Jimin pouted, "Then why do you watch it?"

"I don't know," Kook shrugged.

Jimin moved closer to the younger, laying his head on Kook's side, "You're watching it right now!"

"Hyung!" Jung dropped his phone in the floor and rolled to his back.

Jimin pouted as he lifted his upper body, letting Jungkook get comfortable before he laid half-on-half-off the taller.

"Look," Jung pushed his hands through the other's hair, "I'm nineteen, I'm constantly horny-"

"Geez, way to make yourself look good."

Kook laughed lightly, shaking his head slightly, "Bottom line, I watch it 'cause I like cumming."

"I make you cum!" Jimin protested.

Kook groaned and pulled Jimin's face to his chest, "Pretty lips shouldn't say dirty words!"

*******

Jimin found Jungkook's phone under the bed the next morning, battery dead.

He plugged it up to the extra charger that Jungkook kept in the living room.

He made breakfast for himself, Jungkook having already left for an art class.

When he heard the familiar tone of Kook's phone starting up, he rushed to the living room and rolled over the back of the couch.

He grabbed Jung's phone from the couch arm and punched in the password (Jimin's favorite pet name, of course).

It opened up to the home page, but Jimin quickly tapped the safari app in the bottom corner.

That opened up the porn website Kook was on, a video titled 'Boypussy destroyed. Lingerie, foreplay, masked'.

Jimin scrunched up his nose at the word destroyed. As a bottom, he knew having your ass pounded felt great, but having it fucked into oblivion was a painful, bodily harmful, way to have sex.

He pulled up a new tab, seeing all of Jungkook's favorited pages.

Most of them were for the porn site, but a few were shopping links.

Ah, maybe he found something I can get him for Christmas! Jimin clicked on the first link.

He scrolled down through the website's adds, finally reaching a photo of....

"What the fuck Jeon Jungkook," Jimin furrowed his brow and brought his nails up to his teeth.

There was a photo of a tiny, little, Japanese lady in blue lingerie.

He scrolled down more, finding the same model in different outfits and colors.

He eventually got aggravated at the model's size, realizing how small she was compared to himself.