Trust Me Pt. 3

"Is Daddy staying the night again?" Jun Hae asked before stuffing his face full of noodles.

"Daddy has work in the morning, baby."

"No, I can stay," Jungkook shrugged, "I have all my stuff with me and I wouldn't mind it if you want me to Junie."

The kid was quiet for a bit, swirling spaghetti around his fork, "Can we all sleep in Appa's bed?"

"You mean like...together?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah."

The adults exchanged glances, but before they could come to a silent agreement on what to say, Jun Hae spoke again.

"Daddy loves you Appa."

Jimin blushed and dropped his head as he muttered an, "I know."

"Do you love him?"

"I don't know, Junie."

Jungkook perked up at that. It wasn't a definite no, so why should he sulk? Maybe their kiss earlier had jogged Jimin's memory; reminded him of a few things.

Surprisingly, since Jungkook found them, they'd never kissed or done anything more than hug one another comfortingly before today.

"Junie, are you sure you wanna share a bed with us?" Jungkook asked, "We're two old men who snore like pigs."

"You're not old!" Jun laughed.

Jungkook snorted for effect and their son went into a fit of giggles.

Jimin had lifted his head and was smiling softly at their son as he reached out to fix the eight year old's bangs.

"Appa, do you snore too?"

Jimin tried his best to snort, but it came out funny and Jun Hae almost fell out his chair laughing.

Jungkook quickly put a hand behind his back to keep him from doing so, laughing along with the kid.

"Appa's snores actually sound nice," Jungkook nudged his son before he went back to his own dinner.

"Don't lie to him like that," Jimin whined, his cheeks a bit pinker than usual.

"It's not a lie. You've always been cute when you sleep," Kook shrugged, "Not as cute as Junie of course, but still."

"I'm not cute!" Jun pouted, his cheeks full of noodles, "I'm a boy."

"Appa's a boy and he's cute," Jungkook pointed towards Jimin with his fork.

Jun Hae went silent as he stared at Jimin, then he pouted and finished his dinner, "Full."

"Okay, go brush your teeth. You can sleep in those if you don't get toothpaste on them," Jimin tugged on their son's shirt and Jun Hae smiled.

"In your bed?"

Jungkook looked to Jimin, the older's hand smoothing across Jun Hae's shoulder, "Yeah...we can share my bed tonight."

The eight year old basically vibrated out of his seat and through the apartment. The two adults could hear his feet pound against the floor as he ran through the upstairs hallway.

Jimin laughed a little, picking at what was left on his plate.

"I can sleep down here if you want," Jungkook offered.

"It's fine," the older shrugged, "But...if you're free after work tomorrow...we should probably talk about the," Jimin pointed to the corner of the kitchen and the younger rolled his shoulders.