We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 6

Jimin didn't mention the kiss to anyone. He wanted to keep it to himself, despite how crazy it drove him.

He wanted to keep the memory to himself; the smell and taste of Jungkook's favorite beer, the taller's chapped lips and shaky movements.

He felt guilty that his second reasoning was keeping Jisoo from getting upset.

Once Joshua had come to bed, Jimin turned and watched him snuggle under the blankets.

Jisoo looked back at him and smiled, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I just...I wanna talk to you... about the move."

"What about it?"

Jimin slid down and laid on his side, facing the taller, "I'm scared."

"What for? The language barrier? Your English is getting a lot better."

"No, it's not just that...I...well, what if I don't like it? America is so much more different than Korea. I liked that thought at first, but the more I realized it...the scarier moving became."

Joshua smiled and placed his hand on Jimin's cheek, "I get it. I felt the same when I came here. I knew that there was a lot more respect in this society, but I'd always been taught to take care of myself despite the other person's age or status."

"My momma would shoot me."

Jisoo laughed and leaned forward to press a kiss to Jimin's lips, "I know. Respect and stuff is a really big deal here. In America, people just walk all over one another to get what they want. And some children are just terrible. Really snarky and rude."

"That's not helping me."

"Look," Jisoo laughed out, "I guess...bottom line, I understand what you mean."

"Okay, so...I was wondering if...like, maybe we could visit your parents for a while and see how I like it. But...we don't have to stay if I don't want to, do we?"

"Of course not," Jisoo moved closer, "We don't have to move right away. I get where you're coming from."

"Okay," Jimin smiled, "Thanks, baby."

"No worries. And I know, like, all our friends are here and you have Gracie. So, I'd understand if you only wanted to visit and get married."

"Thank you," Jimin wrapped his arms around the taller and closed his eyes.

------------------

"So, you're babysitting again," Jin commented, "I take it that you and Kookie talked everything out."

"Not everything, but we talked about some things. We're...trying to forget that we acted like children. For Gracie's sake."

"Yeah...I thought she was gonna cry at dinner that night."

"She did," Jimin sighed, "Once she was in the truck and had her monkey...poor baby just let it out."

"Jimin...I know I don't always seem like it, but I'm happy that you've found someone you love. But...do you really wanna move? I'm all for you visiting his parents, and I know they'll love you, just...I don't know... I'll miss you."

"I actually made a deal with Jisoo. He said that, when we visited, if I didn't like America, we didn't have to move."

Jin exhaled at that and Jimin could see his body visibly relax, "Okay...it's good that he thinks of you so much."

Jimin nodded, "It is."

-----------------

When Jimin babysat, Grace didn't want to do anything other than sit in Jimin's lap until Jungkook came home.