Nothing Without You

Jungkook looked to his left as Jimin walked up to him.

The shorter male sighed and grabbed the younger's hand, lacing their fingers together.

Kook looked back in front of him, admiring the view of the ocean and the peaceful sounds of the waves.

This is what the two of them needed.

It'd been chaotic lately, what with them coming out as a couple to the whole world. It didn't affect their fanbase or profit margins at all.
But a lot of other artists had cut off contact with them and some other companies had written to Bang Si Hyuk about removing them from BTS, but their PD-nim was too nice to listen to such nonsense.

Si Hyuk did, however, send them both home so that they could be with their families during the hard times. He must've realized the tremendous toll all the stress was putting on Jimin.

"There aren't any seagulls today," Jimin quietly commented, "It's so silent."

"Yeah," Kook nodded, looking back to his hyung.

Jimin wrapped the younger's arm around himself, his own arm laying across his chest now, as he moved into the younger's side, "You can break up with me if you want."

Jungkook didn't say anything, only furrowed his brow.

"I'd prefer you to do it while we're here, too. I'd want the memory to at least have a pretty background-"

"I'm not breaking up with you," Jungkook shook his head, "I don't want to."

"It'd be easier for you."

"How so? Would it be easier for me to have to play 'look but don't touch'? Would it be easier for me to fall asleep alone? Would it be easier for me hold my own hand or snuggle myself or kiss a..a wall or something?"

Jimin giggled at that last one, unable to deny that he understood what the maknae was saying, "No, those things would be easier with another person, but....I mean, you wouldn't have people handing you notes that tell you to kill yourself or that you'll burn in hell."

"Hyung, those are just upset religious people. And all they do is give me a dead piece of a tree. It doesn't hurt me."

"Jungkook, it does, too. I see how your smile fades and how you stare at the papers- I notice everything about you."

"And that's why," the raven haired male turned to the other, cupping Jimin's cheeks in his hands, "I need you. No one else can take better care of me. No one else can make me feel this happy," he smiled, the smile that Jimin fell in love with, "No one else makes me, me."

"You do-"

"I'm nothing without you. You're my other half," Jungkook stroked Jimin's cheek bone with his thumb, "So, can I kiss you or not?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, knocking the younger's hands down as he wrapped his arms around Kook's neck.

Jung chuckled, leaning down a little to meet Jimin's lips as he wrapped his arms around the shorter's waist.

The maknae sighed through his nose, finally feeling completely relaxed.