We Don't Talk Anymore

"Hey, hyung," Kook waved his hand towards Namjoon to get his attention then pointed to the conglomeration of liquor bottles on the coffee table, "Whiskey."

Joon pushed a few bottles around then silently threw the younger what he wanted. Then he turned back to Jimin, who was talking about his and Jin's trip to Japan.

"They had this ceremony," Jimin branched off from his main story line, "There were fireworks and everyone was dressed in robes and they went to nearby shrines and had food stalls set up everywhere."

"Needless to say, I gorged myself," Jin raised his glass and laughed.

"No, you tried to commit suicide with all that red meat you had."

"Oh hush vegan," Jin scrunched up his nose, "Gay or not, a man should love meat. I don't understand you."

"Jiminie likes man meat hyung," Taehyung chimed in.

Jungkook choked on his drink and Hoseok slapped his back until he stopped.

By the time it had passed, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Tae jumped up before Kook could. The older liked answering other people's phones and doors, a strange addiction none of them could name.

Kook managed to recover just in time for his ex to come strolling into the living room with their daughter on her hip.

"Here, she's all yours," the woman handed the baby over and dropped a suitcase and duffle bag at Jung's feet, "I'm leaving."

"Leaving?" Kook stood up, holding Grace against his chest.

"Yeah, that's what I just said."

"Where are you going? I have work tomorrow-"

"You better get a babysitter then, 'cause I'm leaving the damn country," she giggled, her eyes darting around the room.

"Malani, the fuck are you talking about?"

"I mean, I got a modeling job in China and I'm taking it. It pays good and I get a free house and car. So...take care," she sighed and then turned to leave, but Jungkook caught her arm.

"You can't just fucking walk out like this. What about Grace, you're just dumping her?"

Malani exhaled then reached up to pinch Jungkook's cheek, "The way I see it, she was your fault in the first place."

"Okay," Ho Seok stood up and took Grace from Jungkook, which earned him Taehyung and Seokjin at his sides.

Jungkook and Malani moved to the entry hall, but they could all hear Jung's yelling clearly, while his ex's voice was muffled and calm.

"She never seemed to care about either of them anyway," Yoongi grumbled before taking a drink from his beer bottle.

Namjoon sighed and Jimin put a hand on his back.

Yoongi laid back on the couch, slouching down a lot so he could stare at the ceiling, "Chim, could you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" The blonde asked.

"Lay on me for a little bit."

The blonde rolled his eyes then slowly moved to cuddle up against Yoongi's side.

Yoon grabbed Jimin's left wrist and pulled his arm over his stomach before he let out a sigh of contentment, "Thank you."

"Don't worry about it," Jimin laughed, watching Hoseok and Taehyung make funny faces at Grace, "You know, I feel bad that I still can't say her name as good as you guys."