Jimerella Pt.6

Sharing a bed with Jimin a second time was an eye opening experience.

Apparently, some nights he's a cuddler and others peaceful.

Jungkook woke up three times with Jimin's arm around his neck, choking the life out of him, while Jimin just nuzzled into his hair.

He escaped successfully each time, this one no different, and Jimin never even thought of waking up.

Jungkook could see how it was just beginning to be daylight outside. He figured if he wanted any sleep he'd have to switch rooms. But he didn't want to. He wanted Jimin to wake up to him. And he wanted to wake up to Jimin...again.

After a minute of thinking, he smirked and reached out. He wrapped Jimin up in his arms- the older man looking more like a child than ever- and held him close to his chest.

After a second, Jimin responded by encasing Jungkook's torso in a deathly hug.

The younger flinched, but gave Jimin time to relax, which took away the pain.

Jungkook smiled to himself and buried his nose in Jimin's hair. After he relaxed, it wasn't hard to fall asleep.

||||||

"Morning, Kookie," Jimin whispered, fingers pushing the younger's hair as he woke up.

Jung took a deep breath in, brow furrowing as he looked up to the older, before burying his face in Jimin's chest. "Morning."

The smaller giggled and went back to lightly combing his fingers through the taller's hair. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

The older rolled his eyes. "Are you falling back asleep?"

"No," Jungkook mumbled, arm already feeling heavy in its spot on Jimin's waist.

"Jungkook."

"Hm.."

"Kookie."

"Hm."

""Look at me."

"No."

"Kookie, look at me." The smaller whined, his hand moving to push Jungkook's forehead off his chest.

"Hyung," he whined back, reaching up to grab the older's wrist.

"Wake up or I'll kiss you."

"Jimin-hyung," Kook huffed out a breath and rolled to his other side.

Jimin followed him with a laugh, laying over him and quickly pecking his cheek. "Wake up, Jungkookie! It's almost noon, already!"

"Hm, that's fine. I'm sleepy...and not busy."

Jimin laid his chin on Kook's shoulder and sighed. "Master Hoseok is awake with your nephew. I heard them in the hall earlier. Don't you want to see them?"

Jung rolled to his back, prompting Jimin to sit back on his knees. The younger rubbed his face as he yawned, then dropped his arms to his side. "I'll get up if you do something for me."

"Breakfast in bed?" Jimin smirked, confident in his answer. He did know Jungkook better than anyone, after all.

"No." He sighed. "I need one serious kiss."

The older blushed as he took that in. "I told you I don't know how to kiss."

"And I don't either. But I still want a kiss."

Jimin sighed and glanced around the room. "Okay, fine. But just one."

The younger smiled and sat up, pushing his hair off his forehead. "That's all I need."