Our Weekends

I could feel his fingers skimming over my thighs. It was actually calming and I wanted to go back to sleep, but it just wasn't going to happen.

I could feel his breath against the back of my neck and that my butt was snug against his crotch.

My legs were bent and so were his, so his thighs pressed warmly against the back of my own.

I waited for a few more minutes before I moved, stretching out and rolling to my back.

I draped my legs over his and his hand came to a stop on top of my thigh.

"Morning, Hyung," I smiled, reaching up to rub my eye.

"Ohiyo," he smiled back.

I lightly laughed and tucked my hands under my head, "I'm guessing you're ready for our anime binge, huh?"

"Mm," he nodded.

"Alright," I grinned, "Few more minutes..then breakfast...then a nap-"

"No," he pouted, tugging on my arm, "Kookie!"

"I'm joking," I laughed, "We'll figure out who wins right after breakfast, promise."

"Aligato," he grinned.

"Geez, your pronunciation sounds so forced," I pouted, "Loosen up a bit. It's a different language not a rock."

He giggled and rolled (literally) out of bed. When his knees hit the floor, I sighed. I'd have to get up.

He was ready to see what happened in One Piece so I guess I had to be too.

I got up a lot slower than him, but I smiled just as he was when I slung my arm around his shoulders.

"Hurry up," he whined, "Let's just make toaster waffles or eggs or somethin'!"

"No, Hyung, I'm hungry," I pouted, "We skipped dinner in favor of anime, I'm not missing the best meal of the day."

"Ugh, Jeon Jungkook!" He groaned, yet leaned into me and gripped my shirt.

I rolled my eyes, pulling him towards the kitchen.

We have always watched anime together. Even since before we started dating, before we moved in together; before we were anything more than good friends.

But I liked it a lot more now. Because now we cuddled and shared small kisses while we watched and every now and then (depending on the anime) I can feel his heart beating as he leans against me.

I like it...and I love the weekend.