Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 7 [End]

Jimin giggled at Yoongi, hitting the table while the alpha rolled his eyes. Namjoon laughed quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone around them having lunch.

Jungkook watched the three from across the lunchroom, eyes focused on Jimin as his ears tuned into Seokjin's story about his awful date.

Suddenly, Jungkook turned to their group's oldest with a frown. "Who was this again?"

"Just another loser. Kang Jungil. Why?"

The youngest hummed in thought. "Did he try anything?"

Jin rolled his eyes. "He's just one of those alphas, Kookie. I almost expected it. I had my guard up all night, nothing happened."

"But he tried."

"Yeah, but-"

In an instant, Jungkook was standing up, marching through tables to get to the booth he knew Kang sat at.

"Kookie?" Jimin leaned over Namjoon as the younger passed them, eyes following him as he kept walking.

Jungkook stopped right in front of Kang, clenching his fist as their eyes met.

"Hey Jeon," Kang grinned, "How you been? Here to talk baseball?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw.

Jungil chuckled, confused, and glanced around at his friends. "Well, uh, if you still play the same as middle school, the team could really use-"

Before he could finish, Jungkook had slammed his face into his jjangmyeon bowl.

A girl at the table screamed and stood up, tripping over her bag and ending up in the floor.

Kook pulled Jungil's head up by his hair and leaned down to his ear, "I swear to God, if you ever try to touch any Omega without consent ever again, I will destroy you."

"Jungkook!" Jimin's voice and small hands on his arm made him back away. "Kookie, what was that? Are you okay?"

The younger nodded and started leading Jimin back to his table. He sat the older down and kissed his forehead, then made his way out of the cafeteria.

Jimin bit his lip, wanting to follow him, but he wasn't sure if he needed time to himself or not.

+++++

Jungkook sighed as he planted another Lilly flower in the school's garden.

As punishment for randomly attacking Kang Jungil, he was assigned 'community service' around the school.

"Almost finished, Kookie?" Jimin asked, setting the watering can next to his boyfriend.

Kook looked up and gave a bored smile, "Pretty much. You really don't have to wait for me to finish every day."

Jimin shrugged, "I don't mind. It's nice, actually. I like spending time with you any way I can, but since we're both broke, staying home gets boring."

Jungkook laughed slightly, patting the dirt around the flower. "I guess. And we get the basketball court all to ourselves."

"Hmmm.. We should play horse!" Jimin exclaimed, laying over Jungkook's back.

The younger laughed, watering the new plants before shaking his boyfriend off. "C'mon Hyung. I gotta put this stuff away, then we can play."

++++++

Jimin stuck his tongue out as he caught the basketball.

Jungkook just missed his last shot, giving him all the letters of horse.