[S] Drive

"Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook skipped into the kitchen and stopped beside his elder.

"Yes, Jungkook?" Jimin didn't look up from his phone.

"Jungkookie wants you to take him for a drive," the younger shoved his car keys into the older's hand.

At this, Jimin looked up, an unsure expression on his face, "Where do you wanna go?"

"Somewhere quiet," the black haired male smiled.

"What for?" the older dropped his arm to his side, his phone no longer a priority.

-----------------------

The car stopped on the hill overlooking the beach. It was a little pass midnight now, but this summer proved to be a hot one. Jimin kept the windows rolled down and he turned the car off.

Jungkook just quietly watched the ocean waves for a while. He was thinking of how he wanted this night to go. The waves reminded him of how Jimin would grind on him sometimes and he looked to the older male. "Hyung."

Jimin's eyes came to meet the other's, "Yeah?"

"Thanks for driving me so late at night," the younger smiled.

"No problem. You know I don't mind letting you clear your head."

Jungkook giggled and leaned forward in his seat, "Whatever you wanna call it."

"Kookie, this isn't a bad thing, ya know? You're stressed and it's natural to want to let it out. I'm just glad you've found a positive way to deal with it all."

"Positive?" Kook turned to him with furrowed brows.

Jimin smiled at how adorable the younger was. He reached over and lightly dragged his fingers across Jung's cheek, "Pleasure instead of pain."

The taller male closed his eyes and exhaled at the contact, "Hyung."

"You're special, Jungkook. Most kids your age stress over grades and their girlfriends. You have a lot more to worry about and you still manage to be happy. I'm proud of you for that."

"Hyung," Kook opened his eyes and carefully grabbed the older's hand, "I'm ready now."

Jimin gave another warm smile before he leaned over and pressed their lips together.

Jungkook raised his arms and wrapped them around the other's neck. His eyes fell closed on contact again, something that only happened with Jimin. Neither of them could say why it was that way, but it was.

After a little bit, Jung pulled back and stared at his hyung. The older simply smiled again and the younger pouted.
"You always look so sad when you smile, hyung. If you don't wanna do this-"

"No, Kookie," Ji grabbed his hand, "I told you, I'm happy to help you."

"Then why don't you look like it?"

The older sighed and looked to the ocean. The water looked black and it reminded him of Jung's eyes, so he turned back to stare at the dark orbs.

"Hyung, just tell me if you don't want this anymore."

"Jungkook...it's complicated, alright?" The older ran his hand through his hair and dropped his eyes for a second, "Just know, that if you need me, I'll always help you."

Kook thought it over for a solid minute before he nodded, "Okay, I trust you hyung."

A real smile appeared and Jungkook giggled before leaning back in for another kiss.

------------------------

"Hyung," Tae whined and laid his chin on Jin's shoulder, "Where's Jiminie?"