Chapter 27 Part 6

Maya's POV Flash Back to about 3 years and 3 months ago--Disney World Family/Friends Vacation

The days of the vacation flew by. They were the longest yet quickest days I had ever experienced. I didn't want this to end. Tonight was our last day here, and we were having yet another big group dinner with everyone. I loved this feeling of happiness and family. I really didn't want to go back to real life after this.

Today began like every other day this vacation. It was typical at this point. Parents phone call, Josh wakes everyone up, we eat breakfast, we shower, we get ready. At this point, we were waiting for everyone to finish up getting ready for the day.

My thoughts were shook by a scream downstairs. It was Riley. I darted down the stairs and followed the scream into Josh's room. Looks like she had finally sieged her revenge against Josh for the pillow earlier in the week. The two of them were going at it, hitting each other with pillows. They looks like children. 

"Oh honey, you don't even know what you got yourself into," I directed this to Josh as he froze.

"What do you mean?" the words barely escaped his mouth before I struck him with the feather filled pillow.

"Oh this is war, Hart," he took his pillow and struck his new target, me.

Riley hit him from behind with the pillow in her hand. The next thing I knew, we were all partaking in a pillow fight, simultaneously making a mess in the villa. All of us except, of course, Zay and Ryan. They were the commentators and referees. I gotta admit, they were pretty good at it, but I couldn't help but come at them a few times, knocking them onto the floor when I caught them off guard.

Suddenly, Josh was straddling over me, pinning me to the ground.

"Surrender Hart!"

"Never."

"Surrender," Riley tried to hit him once, but gave up and attacked Lucas. "Surrender," he repeated.

"Not when I can use my secret weapon," I kinked an eyebrow. I could tell he was confused. "This," I said and then tickled him until I was free from his grasp.

I hit him one last time with the pillow before I realized, "Shit, it's already 9:30. Guys, they are probably waiting for us in the park. We gotta go."

We all straightened ourselves out after our little pillow war and ran for the buses. Let the day begin!