Weirdmaggedon

"Mabel, do you honestly think that Gideon will love in love with you, if you continue to help Ford?!" Pacifica shouted. Mabel's jail 'friends' had cornered her, and were ready to attack.

Mabel chuckled. "He'll learn to love me. I have an eternity to wait."

One of Mabel's goons, bound Pacifica's hands with a piece of old rope which smelt terrible. "He won't love you!" She shouted. "Now let me go!"

"What's done is done." Mabel rolled her eyes and sent a telepathic message to Ford saying, Caught the mouse. Send Eyebats to pick her up. But she found that it wouldn't send. Something was blocking her. Ford wouldn't do that, she thought, and Will's too weak to even try so-

Her thought got interrupted by one of her henchmen falling to the ground. She whipped her head in that direction and her eyes widened. She suspected betrayal but not from him.

Dipper ran out from where he hid and quickly untied Pacifica, while Mabel's workers chased after him, stumbling over each other. Dipper felt himself smirk, wow they really are pathetic. He thought. He slid to the left, right as a henchmen dived towards him, but only did he land on his face. Dipper grabbed Pacifica's hand and dragged her over to a car, that he was going to 'borrow'.

"Gleeful!" Pacifica shouted, "what are you doing?!"

"Saving your life!" He replied through gritted teeth, as he punched the car window, and flicked the unlock button. "Now don't make me regret it!"

Pacifica, realizing that he was helping her, opened the passenger side of the car, and slid inside it, then slammed the door quickly. Dipper did the same on the drivers side. "Alright, now what?!" Pacifica asked. "You don't have the keys!"

"Sometimes all you need is a little bit magic." He muttered, he messed with two wires and Pacifica realized what he was doing.

"What about your magic?! It's faster that way!" She shouted.

"Look, if I use my magic now, Mabel is going to shut me out." Dipper sighed.

"What?" She asked.

"Mabel will tell Ford about what I've done and he'll force Will to take my magic away." Dipper explained.

".......she will?" Pacifica asked.

"Why would I lie?" He sighed.

"I dunno why you would lie." She rolled her eyes. "Are you almost done!"

Right as she said that, the car engine rumbled to life. "That answer your question?" He replied. Pacifica nodded. "Now hurry! She's coming!"

Dipper stepped on the gas pedal and they speed away. The ground was bumpy and Pacifica was trying to buckle her seatbelt. Dipper rolled his eyes at her but kept them on the road, or lack thereof.

"Do you even have a license??" Pacifica asked him, hoping an answer of 'yes' so she knew that she wasn't in a car with a maniac.

"Nope." He said, making a sudden turn to the left. Pacifica took a deep breath. So she was in a car with a maniac.

"Do you know how to drive?" She asked.

"Yes." He sighed. "I would drive to your house all the time, remember?" He asked.

Pacifica remembered that, she just chose not to mention that she did. "Barely. What if you got caught by the police?! Wait, didn't you?" She remembered that he did.

"Yeah, but that's the thing about money. It makes all your problems, disappear." He waved a hand as if he was signalling the disappearance.

Pacifica rolled her eyes. "Right." The car lurched forward and Pacifica hit her head on the dashboard. "What the hell?! Keep your eyes on the road, Dipper!"

"That wasn't me!" He shouted. Pacifica looked behind her and saw a huge semi truck crashing into them, causing them to get pushed over. "There's a ramp, I'm gonna see if I can make it."

Pacifica whipped her head toward him, "are your crazy?!"

He didn't answer right away, and Pacifica knew that what she had said effected him. "Perhaps I am, but we have no choice." Pacifica, as much as she didn't want to plummet to her death, she knew he was right. If Mabel caught them now, they'd be screwed. Pacifica closed her eyes as they drove up the ramp and she knew that they were in the air now. She felt someone's hand grab her's. She opened her eyes and saw that Dipper was holding her hand. What is he doing? When he realized that she was staring at him weirdly, he began to let go but weird enough, she whispered. "Don't let go."

"Don't worry," Dipper mumbled, "I won't."

                                                                    ***

Alright, any more requests before I type part two of le Vampire one? Just let me know!