Voodoo

Pacifica sat on the park bench and thought about her life and where it was going. She couldn't believe it, this was the first time in months that she was able to go hang out by herself since she'd started dating Dipper Gleeful.

He was possessive, and very very jealous. In fact, he still snarled whenever Pacifica hung out with her own cousin, Gideon! She'd wanted desperately to break things off, but every time she came close to even getting her mouth to form the words, they wouldn't come out.

"I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?" Pacifica questioned, leaning her head down on her palm. "I don't understand what's happened, I keep saying things I never say."

Pacifica looked over her shoulder. "I can feel you watching, even when you're nowhere to be seen." A chill raced down her spine. "I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me."

She shuddered. "Tell me where he's hiding his voodoo doll, 'cause I can't control myself. I don't wanna stay, wanna run away, but I'm trapped under his spell."

Pacifica stood up and clutched her head. "And it hurts in my head, and my heart and my chest. And I'm having trouble catching my breath! Won't he please stop loving me to death."

She walked out of the park and suddenly found herself in front of Gleeful Manor. It was terribly strange, she was absolutely certain that she'd started walking home. The gates opened, and she took in a deep breath before facing the demon from hell.

Dipper smiled slyly at her as he made his way over to her. "Pacifica, I'm so glad you could come. Please, come in."

She followed him inside, despite her better judgement. He led her into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Come here, Pazzie."

She sat down next to him and he pulled her onto his lap. "Last night was fun, wasn't it?" He continued to give her that sly smirk of his.

Pacifica looked away from him and sighed.

"What's wrong." He turned her face toward his. "You're sighing."

"I don't even see my friends no more, 'cause I keep hanging out with you." She explained. "I dunno how you kept me up all night, or how I got this tattoo." She lifted up her wrist and showed him it.

He nodded slowly and remembered exactly how that happened. A faint smile appeared on his lips. "Is that all?"

"No, it's just." Pacifica shook her head. "You're a little creepy, like, I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen. And I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me."

The care-free smile dropped instantly from his face, as if she'd just stumbled upon his biggest secret. "Well, that's just crazy talk, there is no way that is possible."

"Actually," Pacifica fiddled with her hair. "It can be. I mean, I know about the magic Reverse Falls has, and it isn't impossible. Now please," she gave him a serious look, "tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll, because I can't control myself! I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away, but I'm trapped under your spell."

Dipper frowned. "Now, Paz, that's just crazy talk."

"And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest and I'm having trouble catching my breath." Pacifica got off his lap and paced in the room. "Won't you please stop loving me to death?"

Dipper stood up and walked over to her. "Pacifica, I don't think you're feeling well, perhaps you should lay down," he wrapped his arms around her.

"Every time you're near me, suddenly my heart begins to race." She moved his arms off her. "Every time I leave I dunno why my heart begins to break."

"It's because you love me." He said firmly. "That's why."

"No," Pacifica grabbed her bag and rushed away from him. "I don't think that I do."

"Don't leave, Pacifica." His tone turned angry. "You won't be able to leave me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She demanded.

"Just. . ." He trailed off. "You'll be back."

"I seriously doubt that." She swung open the door and stomped out.

Dipper sat back down in the sitting room and leaned his head back. "She'll be back, it's just bound to happen. I control her every move."

Okay, so this was very fun to write! I love using songs for RevDipcifica!!! Request more, my lovelies!'n

-Kaori Miyazono <3