Sneeze

Requested by HardyTwister thank you for requesting this one because I think Kitten Dipper is completely adorable!!

Pacifica hummed quietly as she stepped into the Gleeful Manor kitchen, where Mabel said Dipper would be. "Dipper?" Pacifica asked, looking around the kitchen.

She heard a quiet noise from the kitchen floor. She looked down and her eyes went wide. "Oh my goodness! I didn't know the Gleefuls had a cat." She smiled and scooped up the kitten who was now purring in her arms. "Maybe they aren't heartless at all."

The kitten peered up at her and mewed. Pacifica didn't believe Mabel would like a cat. "Are you Dipper's cat?" She asked, knowing that the cat wouldn't answer her. "I bet you are, maybe he isn't a cruel cold-hearted person after all."

She watched in admiration as the kitten batted a paw at her hair. She smiled when it nuzzled her cheek with its nose. "You're so adorable!" She cooed.

The kitten scrunched up its nose and then sneezed. It was a quiet sound and Pacifica laughed. "That was the most adorable sneeze in existence!" She held it closer to her and raised an eyebrow when the nuzzled its nose by her breasts. "That's. . .alright." She murmured to herself.

* * *

Pacifica laid on the floor of the Gleeful living room and was playing with the kitten. She dangled a piece of string over its head and laughed when he couldn't reach it. "I wish I could take you home." She murmured sadly. "You would like it at the shack, and you could stay with me."

The kitten stared at her, like he understood everything she was saying. And he nodded his head slightly.

"Aw!" She exclaimed as Mabel came into the room.

"What?" Mabel asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I didn't know you had a cat." Pacifica plucked the kitten from the ground. "He's cute,"

Mabel scoffed and rolled her eyes, "that's not my cat. Nor is it Dipper's. I dunno where that thing came from. Take it on your way out." Mabel waved a hand and stalked into the kitchen.

Pacifica gave the kitten a quizzical look before picking up her purse and her car keys. "I guess you're coming home with me."

The kitten titled its head, but followed her to the door. Pacifica shook her head and picked him up before walking out the door to her car.

Later that evening, Pacifica laid in her bed thinking about how she never did see Dipper at Gleeful Manor. She rolled her eyes and shut off her bedroom light. Something pawed at her side and she opened her eyes to see the kitten.

"You wanna sleep in here with me?" She asked, pulling the kitten to her chest. The kitten squirmed from her grasp and tried to jump over her body. Pacifica laughed and made room for him. "You're adorable." She closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

* * *

The next morning Pacifica felt arms around her waist. She flung her eyes open and she turned her head. "WHAT THE HELL GET OUT OF MY ROOM, PERVERT!" She slapped him awake.

"What the hell?" Dipper asked, yawning in the process. "Is this how this is going to be?" He brushed his hair out of his eyes and glared at her.

"You were that kitten, weren't you!" She exclaimed and shivered. "Pervert!"

"Hey, you picked me up!" Dipper defended. "It only made sense. Besides, you were calling me adorable."

"Ew. . .I slept with Dipper Freaking Arrogant Gleeful." Pacifica shuddered.

"Well when you say it like that it makes it sound sexual, not saying that I wouldn't like that." He said quickly. "But if that's what the lady wants-"

Pacifica slapped him across the face again. "Ew! Why are you so full of yourself?!"

"Hey, you're the one who took me home and let me sleep with you." Dipper argued. "So I just agreed to it."

Pacifica groaned and hid her head under her pillow. This was definitely going to be a long day.