Tree

Requested by Mabel--Pines Hope y'all enjoy~!

"Pazzie, why are we doing this again?" Dipper asked, as Pacifica put another ornament on the tree.

"Because it's our first Christmas living together, and I want to make it special." Pacifica reminded him for-about-the hundredth time.

"There's other things we could do-"

"No, Dipper." Pacifica rolled her eyes. "Just do this with me, mmkay?"

Dipper frowned and took an ornament out of the box, "fine. But I strongly dislike this."

"Why?" Pacifica asked, raising an eyebrow.

". .. . . . . "

"You don't even have a reason for not hating it! Please Dipper, do this with me." Pacifica faked a pout making Dipper rolls his eyes.

"Fine, we'll do this." He grumbled, earning him a hug from Pacifica.

"Thank you, Dipper!" Pacifica hugged Dipper tight, getting him to smile a little. "Now help me!"

Dipper rolled his icy eyes, and took an ornament out of the box, and handing it to Pacifica, but she only handed it back to him. "No, Dipstick, you put it on the tree." She instructed.

He frowned, slightly, but put the round ornament near the top area of the tree. "Like that?"

"Have you never decorated a Christmas tree before?" Pacifica asked him, and now she was quite curious.

"Nah, my uncles and parents always made the maids do it." Dipper explained.

"Yikes, what a rough life." Pacifica murmured, "but now you can do this with me, sound good?"

"Yeah," Dipper gave her a genuine smile, "everything is better with you."

"Aw, you're so sweet." Pacifica smiled at Dipper, and he gave her a face of confusion.

"No, I'm not sweet."

"Yes you are! You're tough on the outside, but on the inside, you're like tiny pink marshmallows!" Pacifica exclaimed, wrapping Dipper in a tight hug.

"Why pink?"

"Because they're cuter."

"Oh so you think I'm cute?" He arched his brow.

"......."

"Love you Pazzie." He finally said, so the silence wasn't long.

"And I love you, Dipper." Pacifica replied. "Now help me put the star on top!" Pacifica was on the average side of the height scale, but the tree was taller than her by a little bit.

"Alright," he said, as he picked her up and held her so she could put the star on top of the already decorated tree.

Pacifica was surprised, but she soon smiled and put the star on top of the tree. "Thanks for this, Dipper." She added.

"Anything for you, Paz." He replied, and put her back on the floor, and kissed her forehead.

♡♥♡♥♡

Yay!!! Another oneshot done! And I just put up my Christmas tree yesterday!!!! Tomorrow is my last day of school before Winter Break, so I'll be updating all of my stories, like Always and Complicated and the oneshots! I have a couple more to do,
-Ice Skating
-Mistletoe (another one)