You Gave Me A Heart Attack

Requested by 612gopherRd I hope y'all enjoy!

"So for dinner tonight," Pacifica clasped her hands together and stood in front of Dipper. "I was wondering if we could order take out?"

Dipper looked up from whatever book he was currently reading and looked at the blonde. Curiosity danced in his icy cold eyes. "I guess we could, what would you like?"

"Hmm.......Chinese food." Pacifica smiled.

"Alright I'll order it now," Dipper got up from the chair and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Dipper?" Pacifica called, after she was sure he had placed their order.

"Yes?" He asked, walking back into the sitting room, looking at Pacifica's grin. "What?"

"Since you like surprises, I've got one for you." Pacifica explained, motioning for him to sit next to her.

"Surprises?" He questioned. "Yeah I like surprises."

"Well.......guess what." She started to say slowly.

"Uh.......did Mabel kidnap Gideon again?" He asked, sighing. "I told her not to do that anymore."

"....nope." Pacifica grinned even wider. "Dipper do you like children?"

"No, I don't like children, even when I was one." Dipper explained, looking at Pacifica with a confused look. "Why do you ask?"

"Well.....you're going to be.....ugh how do I say this....a father?" Pacifica finally got her sentence out.

".............Ha! Very funny Pazzie!" Dipper laughed and shook his head. "You almost had me! And I dunno how you thought you could get me to think that were actually having a-" he paused. "You're not laughing......holy shit!"

"Surprise!" Pacifica smiled and hugged Dipper. "Are you excited?"

"......." Dipper was silent.

"Uh, Dipper?" Pacifica asked waving a hand in front of his face. "Hello?"

"Holy shit." Was all he said before he blacked out.

"Why did I have a feeling he would do this?" Pacifica asked shaking her head.

♡♥♡♥♡
Again, sorry that it's short! Request more! And also, poor Dipper! XD