Flirting

Pacifica ordered her cup of coffee and headed to a booth to relax. Gideon had ditched her for Mabel Gleeful. She frowned as she slowly sipped her coffee, getting the feeling that someone was watching her. She heard someone walk over to her and sit down next to her, but Pacifica already knew who it was, without even looking. "Fancy running into you here, Southeast. Did you enjoy tonight's show?" Dipper asked her.

"Go away." She mumbled.

"So, did you enjoy it?" He asked, again.

"How did you do that?" She asked, him hoping he'd confess that it was all fake.

"Psychic abilities, sweetheart." He smirked.

"No, you're just psychotic." She frowned at him, feeling a little bit better since she called him that.

"But I put the 'hot' in psychotic." He smirked. "Right?"

She laughed. "You wish!"

"You know what?" Dipper glanced at her with the smirk still on his face.

"What?" She was too tired to argue anymore.

"You and I should hang out, sometime." He suggested. "Get to know each other a little better."

"Ha! Why should I?" She asked, wondering why he'd want to get to know her.

"Because we should." He said, "is there a problem with that?"

"A little bit, yes."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because I just met you!" Pacifica exclaimed, hoping to not draw attention to herself.

He rolled his eyes at her and smirked. "Meet me here and noon tomorrow." Without another word, he got up and walked out of the diner.

Should I go? Pacifica wondered. She figured no, she shouldn't. But there was something about him and the way he was all calm and cool about asking her out, that made her want to see him again.

♡♥♡♥♡

Alright, so I finished this one

Alright, so I finished this one. And it's midnight already where I am. I wanted to type a short one. It's short but cute and I hope you liked it!