Mistletoe

This was requested by two people! flamerose_1889 and Mabel--Pines I hope everyone enjoys the Christmas themed oneshots!! For some reason the song goes perfect~

***

"Look, Gleeful, just because Gideon likes your sister, doesn't mean I have to like you." Pacifica flared at Dipper's smug smile while she stood outside the door of Gleeful Manor. Although, she noticed he wasn't staring her in the eye, he was looking at something above her head. "What are you looking at?!"

Dipper's smirk grew wider as he pointed above Pacifica's head making the young blonde look upward as he spoke a single word that made Pacifica's jaw drop. "Mistletoe~"

And sure enough, there was mistletoe above their heads but there was no way Pacifica would ever kiss Dipper Gleeful. "No way! If you think I'm going to kiss you, you are-!"

She was cut off by Dipper's swift movements and a pair of lips crashing into hers. He pulled away after a few seconds and Pacifica stood there with a puzzled look on her face, making Dipper smirk, "can't break tradition, can we snowflake?" He said with a devilish grin on his dumb but handsome face.

Pacifica couldn't say anything because of the shock. After standing there for a couple more seconds, she finally came to her senses. "Oh, what the hell," she grabbed the collar of Dipper's shirt and brought his lips to hers. Once Pacifica let go of Dipper's shirt, she wrapped her arms around his neck while he put his hands on her waist. Dipper pulled Pacifica closer and Pacifica let him. They had switched positions to where Pacifica was pinned against the door. Dipper felt himself smirk as he realized how much he had wanted to do this.

From the window, Mabel stared at the pair and went to find Gideon to show and inform him that 'Dipcifica' had indeed happened.

♡♥♡♥♡

Tada~! Finished one and now I have two more to go!

First up on the queue is:
1. Decorating Cookies for Christmas (and possibly the Manor)
2. Decorating the Tree