Recital

Pacifica looked at the board. "This isn't right."

"How so?" Gideon asked from her side.

"It doesn't say my accompanist's name." Pacifica mused. "Oh well, Gideon, you should find a seat."

He nodded and walked off. Pacifica sighed and walked into the room she could prepare herself in.

* * *

Pacifica frowned, "that's not right." She played the notes over on her violin and sighed. "That's better."

There was a knock on her door and Pacifica got up and let them in. "You'll be up next." The person said before leaving. Pacifica grabbed her violin, music, and then walked out of the room.

When she made it to the stage, she was shocked to see who her accompanist was. "You've gotta be kidding me." She hissed as she walked over to the piano. "How'd you do it?!"

Dipper looked up at her, "I suppose that you won't be saying 'thank you' then?"

Pacifica huffed, "of course not! My accompanist was someone different."

"And they quit on you, look it's either you get disqualified or you let me help you." Dipper frowned.

Pacifica clenched her fists, "fine!" She turned her attention to her music stand and began to play.

* * *

The applause was loud all around Pacifica. She smiled and bowed to the crowd before walking off the stage with Dipper not far behind.

When they were alone she turned to him, "how'd you do it?"

"That is my secret," he grinned. "You definitely won this one, sweetheart."

"How so?" Pacifica asked.

"Didn't you hear them applauding?" He asked, "they adored you and the judges were impressed."

"Oh. . . .thanks Gleeful." Pacifica smiled slightly.

"Now you have to do something for me," he grinned wickedly.

"Of course I do,"

"It'll be simple!"

"What is it?"

"You have to. . ."

Vote, comment, request and smile my lovelys!

Thank you!