Im not a nice person.

Clyde

Loud metal music played, a cold dark alley full of edgy teenagers were fighting. It smelled of cigarettes. I was in the middle of it. Every Friday night the popular/edgy group gathers around a dark alley and fight and drink, my girlfriend was next to me holding
my arm, I put in a cigarette in my mouth. A guy walked by and smiled at Wolfie and winked I gave him the finger and he jumped up and headed away.
"Like can you believe Beji got invited to that party. Lmao what a freak face. I bet her mom wishes she was dead." she snapped her gum, I shrugged and lit another cigarette. "Yeah, she doesn't know a thing about partying." Then a guy named Tomis came up to me with a beer, loud music blared it was hard to hear him.
"Beji?? Clyde rumor has it you and her have the hots!" Wolfie looked at me angry waiting for me to tell him to fuck off. I threw my cigarette on the ground, "Me and Beji? What the hell? Who spread that rumor? I wouldn't date her for a million dollars." I got up in his face. He backed down and put his hands in front of his face, "Listen, I just heard rumors.. Back down.. I know you don't like her.." I shoved him down and grabbed his shirt collar and picked him up, "Listen here next time you hear someone say I like that freak tell them to speak to me." I threw him on the ground, put another cigarette in my mouth Wolfie grabbed my arm and smiled "Ha, I was begging to think you soften up." She smiled and me and rolled her hands on my chest, "I'll have to reward you." And kissed her neck and leaned against the brick wall, I looked on my phone 2:45 am. These parties last all night.
I went into the bathroom, which was a old tile bathroom with a faded light, I looked into the mirror my hair went over my left eye. I splashed my face. Then I heard the door burst open, I turned into a bat ( my favorite thing to do ) and hid in the shadow. It was Sebastian.

Two guys shoved him in and he fell to the ground, "Guys..!! Leave me alone! I was just walking to my car!" Sebastian pleaded, they looked at each other and grinned, "I think he needs to learn his lesson.." One guy reached to punch him, oh no. I can't watch this. But what could I do? I sat hiding as a watch one guy punch him. Or try to punch him. Sebastian's eyes turned fully red and flames surrounded him, a voice that totally changed from his voice spoke, "I said leave me alone!!" He rose the flames and hit a guys chest and he flew back into the wall. They both ran out screaming, "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK" Sebastian fell down to the ground he turned into the nerdy, depressed guy. I turned into myself and hid in a dark corner.
"So, I didn't know you had the power of Satan sad boy." He jumped up and looked around, I came out of the shadow with a evil grin. He backed up, "I- it's- it's not a power of Satan! I'm a dem- demon!" He grabbed his wrists. "I can't use them unless of a emergency.. It hurts when I do.." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, "That's some pretty kick-ass stuff." His face turned red, "Please don't tell anyone." I frowned, "Why shouldn't I?" He gulped, "Because.. I know you have good in you.. You-you apologized to me.. You helped Bej-" I shoved him to the ground, "Shut the fuck up. I will not tell anyone." He tried to get up but slipped, I walked over him and when the door was closing I heard him yell, "You are better than this!"
I put my hoodie over my head. Dumbass.
Sharky found me, "Heyy!! Clyde!! What's up??" I glared at him. If I didn't say, Sharky was half shark. He had perfect blonde hair with freckles. The girls thought he was cute. Not hot. But he had a girl on his arm.
He handed me a beer, "Who is this?" I said pretending to care. Sharky looked at her and he smiled. "My girlfriend." He said proudly. Just the way Sharky said it i cringed. But Sebastian's words came to my head. "You are better than that." So I shrugged and said "Congrats, she's hot." And walked off. I think I could see the shook in his face. I knew what he was thinking, wow he actually was nice.

Dumbass. I'm a nice person so shut the fuck up.

-H