The End of the Story/Goodbye

Clyde

Ughh.. I feel sick.
I looked down at myself.
I didn't have a shirt on.
I felt weird.
My head was thumbing.
I felt like I was going to throw up.
What happened?
I got up and washed my face. Put on a t-shirt and headed to Beij's apartment.
"Knock knock" I smiled.
Beij turned around and waved, "Morning Clyde. What do you need?"
"Just a pain killer." I whispered rubbing my head.
"Did you thank Sebastian for driving you home last night?" Beij said making conversation as she looked through the shelfs.
"Eh? I thought you did?"
"Sorry Clyde, but I went home early. I'm glad you made it back safe."
"Oh, that's funny. Sebastian didn't say anything about it."
Suddenly Beij turned to me concerned, "Yeah, he's been acting weird. I think he must be home sick. He's just acting.. distant.. or like ashamed.."
"That's weird. Maybe he is still drunk?"
"No, he could drive you home. He can't be drunk."
I shrugged.
"It's probably just him."
Beij handed me a pain killer.
I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Okay, bye. I love you!"
"Love you!" She waved back.
~
I grabbed my luggage, we were almost home. Just one more day or driving. I actually couldn't wait to go back to school because soon it would be summer break.
As I headed for the car, Sebastian was sitting in the truck all curled up.
"Morning man. * yawn* how you doing?"
He was red and shaking.
"Haha, fine." He said no making eye contact with me.
"Okay..? You obviously are a little homesick."
"Sure."
"Oh? It's not that? Well now I gotta know."
"You will never know."
A cold response.
"Wait, did I do something?"
He looked even farther from me.
"What? Did I say something mean?" I felt my ears grow hot. I was mad he wasn't telling me. We were friends.
"I will never tell you."
That hurt.
"Sebastian?!!? Um?! I'm your best friend?!? I've been through everything?!! I can hear one dumb thing!" I yelled.
Shit, that was loud.
"Yeah?!? You've been through everything?!! How about having to walk around the earth since the beginning of time?!? Having no one?! Or finally going to school and getting bullied by a insecure ass! Then you are forced to forgive him because he was your crush and 'misunderstood?' OR HAVING TO WATCH YOU GET EVERYTHING WHILE I CANT EVEN GET YOU TO GET PAST YOUR FAT HEAD!" He screamed.
"I APOLOGIZED FOR BEING A ASS?! WHY DON'T YOU??!"
"BECAUSE IM A NICE PERSON! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED! YOU ARE JUST NOW ATTRACTED TO BEIJ AND YOU HAVE TO BE NICE TO HER! AND IM JUST BEING DRAGGED ALONG?! NO WONDER YOUR MOM NEVER BOTHERED TO LOOK FOR YOU!" Tears were rushing through his face.
I didn't even feel like crying. I didn't even feel anything. I was wondering why my mom didn't look for me. Maybe.. she could tell I was a bad person.
"GOD SEBASTIAN CHILL OKAY?! WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?!!" I shoved him. Shit, I looked at my hands. They hurt Sebastian. Oh god, I hurt him again.
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?!?" He was screaming and crying, his face was burning, "YOU GAVE ME HAPPINESS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH! I ACTUALLY WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!" He wiped his nose, "God, I'm so dirty. I feel like trash. I am just a dirty guy."
What the hell is happening?
"What do you mean?!"
Sebastian got up, grabbed my t-shirt collard and kissed me on the lips.
SHIT WHAT?
"WHAT DO I MEAN? IM A DIRTY PERVERT WHO LET YOU PLAY WITH ME.. and touch me in spots.. and make me feel.. dirty.." he couldn't look at me, then he looked right at me, his eyes looked purple, "UGH! WE HAD SEX AND I LET YOU!! IM SORRY I KNOW YOU ARE WITH BEIJ- IM SORRY OKAY?! IM JUST- IM JUST HORRIBLE AND DIRTY. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" He shoved me against the truck.
What? Sex? Oh no, that explains so much.
I had so much running through my mind. I noticed Sebastian's bags weren't in the van or hotel.
I felt sick I got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up.
~
Beij knocked on the door, "CLYDE OPEN THE DOOR!"
"Don't come in..."
"SEBASTIAN IS GONE!" She was crying.

Sebastian is gone.. 

The words barely ran through my head.

Good.

He was a pervert.

But as much as I hated to admit it, I wanted to get up and get him and bring him home safely.

But he was gone.

This was the end.

-H