Bandages

Beij.

I turned around to see Sharky on the floor and Seb with his eyes wide open. He grasped my hand and we ran out of the closest door that lead outside. I watched as we left Shark lay on the ground. Seb flew open the double doors and we stood out in the open as cars past by.
"What happened?!" He said in shock
"I-I....almost fucking killed her" a slight smile formed on my face. Seb gave me a soft slap on the face to reassure me.
"Why are you SMILING?! DID YOU NOT SEE HER? SHE WAS BLEEDING!"
No more can be told.

Drip was sick. It was my perfect opportunity to ask Clyde if he wanted to come over but I was a little....nervous after what happened. I lightly asked him if he could come over and he agreed. Thank god. Some time away from that petty bitch leading the bad side of Clyde around. I walked away and into the bathroom. I turned on the sink and made sure no one was in the stalls. I grasped some paper towels and took of my jacket to reveal my scars that I made. I washed the towel down and dabbed it until I heard the door creek. I quickly trashed the towel and slipped on my coat. I bashed out the door past the tutor girl who was my replacement. I tilted my head as my hair covered my face and I ran holding my arm. Surely enough, Clyde called me out.
"Beij what happened to your arm?" I paused.
"Oh I just pulled a muscle" I buffed.
He looked away in confusion as I continued to run to the classroom.
That night I cleaned up my room and wore a long sleeve shirt for....reasons. As Clyde came over and we ate dinner and I lead him to my room and closed the door. We both sat in my bed as he looked around my room. I snatched my green pillow from my bed and tugged the hairs on it. He looked at the pillow, then me with a frown.
It was utterly silent for several seconds till he asked what was wrong. I couldn't confess. I couldn't.
But of course. My slouchy shirt slid off my upper arm to reveal my scars. I looked at Clyde's hand which was clasped to mine and I could feel him shaking. I looked up and tears started to roll down my face as he yelled "what happened!"
I started balling my eyes out as he firmly put my head against his chest and wrapped his arms around my head. He smelt like poppy flowers. I contributed to cry as he shook in disbelief and we slowly collapsed on the bed. I started shouting about how unworthy I was to this planet, and that's when his lips touched mine, and we shared a 5 second kiss. He looked at me with his mouth slightly open and said "I've gotta run" as he looked at his phone.

I wore a black long sleeve shirt with a pale green vest so I could hide my faults. I walked to school to see that Drip and Clyde were talking behind the tree. She twirled her hair and chomped on her gum as Clyde laid back on the bark. I grasped my backpack straps and looked down. I marched to the door while my hair waved behind. As I stopped at my locker I heard the double doors push open. I was the only one in the hallway until I saw Drip strutting up to me. I slipped my hair into a messy pony tail and slammed my locker.
"Stop." She yelled.
"Leave me alone. Please. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit."
She walked right up to me and slapped my face hard. Like a complete whip across my face. My head slammed against my locker as I let out a muffled groan. I looked at her.
"Why did you have to do that!" I cried.
"I know you kissed Clyde. He doesn't even like you, you know. He likes me." She sassed.
"How do you know?" I said right back
"Because no one likes ugly aliens. Ugly, stupid aliens like you." She pushed me into my locker "I've heard those words said a lot about you."
I budded past her and ran out the door drying my tears with my sleeve. I ran behind the tree Clyde and Drip were talking behind and I whipped out the pocket knife from my pocket.
I slowly slid down the tree as I cried. In my head I heard myself say "stop" but I couldn't. I slit one big line down each of my palms, until I heard leaves cracking behind the tree.
Clyde peeped out from behind and he fell to the ground as he snatched the knife out of my hands and threw it. He grasped my wrists.
"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID YOU DO?" He cried.
I started to hyperventilate with anxiety as I saw tears roll down his face. He pulled my up the ground and rushed me to the unisex bathroom.
He turned on the sink and washed the blood off my hands.
"That fucking BURNS!" I said sobbing my eyes out.
As he was trying to wash off my hands he put his head down on the counter and relaxed his hands on my wrists and started to ball his eyes out.
"W-why did you do this Beij?!" He cried
I didn't reply. I just cried.
We barged out the door and ran up to the nurse. He wiped his eyes and made a straight face. He told me to sit on the steps and hide my palms as he ran up the stairs. I wiped my tears away and he ran back down with bandages. He wrapped then tightly around my palms and sealed them. Once he was done I pulled my hands away and face planted into them. I shook my head in disbelief. What did I just do.
Clyde ran off.

-C