White eyes

Beij

Who would I choose in this situation.
Sebastion is nice and he seems like a good person. Clyde is the opposite. I wanted to go with Sebastion but my instincts told me to work the shit out with Clyde.
"Sebastion, it's alright. I just gotta work this out. I'll talk to you later"
I saw his head drop to the ground as he dragged his lifeless body down the hall.
"Finally, that prick is gone." Clyde snapped
"What the fuck Clyde. This is what's wrong. You don't know how to be nice. You don't know when to stop." I replied with a tone
"I'm a vampire. I can't. Be. Nice. You wouldn't know because you're not from this planet. Maybe you should go back to your own sensitive home, huh?"
I didn't say anything. Did he just listen to what I said. I felt a rush of anger through my body. I know what that meant.
I felt a cold aura around me. I felt the atmosphere change. Fury in my bones. I could feel my veins pumping cold blue liquids. My eyes started to turn white.
"Beij? What the fuck is wrong with your eyes?" He said confused.
Suddenly all the open lockers slammed. I kept my head down with a straight face. Clyde dropped his books. My spiritual marks started to glow. The school lights started to flicker violently.
"Uh Beij.."
Suddenly, the celling panels started to crack and fall on the ground. I looked up right away when the first one fell. The second. The third. Until I heard one crack above us. I looked up. It was above Clyde. I pushed him out of the way before it collapsed on him. He almost tripped behind him but caught himself. He gave me a disturbed look and ran away.

What have I done.

2 days later ~

I sat at my desk in 3rd period. As everyone stared at me. They knew what happened. Next period was lunch. My least favorite.
As I sat down for lunch everyone watched me. They watched me start to eat. I lost my appetite. As I sat there in disappointment I could feel someone's presence across from me.

It was Clyde.

"Can we go somewhere private?" He whispered.
I nodded with a scrunched up face. We walked over behind the dumpster. Pleasant.
"Can you explain to me what happened a few days ago?" He asked desperately.
"I-I can't. You weren't supposed to see that.." I stuttered.
"I won't tell anyone."
"So now you're being nice to me? Are you only being nice so you can learn all my secrets and spread them around school?" I snapped.
"Can you just relax! I almost died a few days ago! Just explain yourself!"
"Goddammit. Okay fine. I do that when I'm angry. It's some supernatural shit. It's not a big deal. My eyes go white and I can communicate with my surroundings." I shuttered
"You were angry at me? Why?" He asked
"Because you made fun of my planet you dumbass! I can no longer accept you as a friend."

I can't believe I just said that

-C