Drunk Mistakes

Clyde

It's been about a week since we been visiting my mom.
It was hard saying goodbye to head home but I knew I had to eventually. We promised to write letters and FaceTime. I would visit when I could.

I love you and we will keep in touch

Made me keep going. I finally could breath.

I sighed as we got in the car,
"You ready to go home?" Sebastian smiled.
"Fuck yeah. Actually could we stop at a bar after we get a hotel? I need to relax."
"Sure, the hotel is close. I heard there is a nice bar nearby. Beij you up?"
Beij looked up and gave us if I don't have a drink I will scream look.
~
So after we got into our hotel, me and Sebastian sharing a room and Beij got her own. I dressed in a black t-shirt. Took out my glasses and finally could put my all my piercing in again.
I looked kickass. Finally I didn't feel like a softy. Like trust me, I like being nice. But being tuff is fun.
"Ready?" I smiled at Sebastian who wore a jacket and black jeans.
"Hell yeah."
We picked up Beij who was wearing a red shirt dress.
"Damnnn." I grinned.
"Oh stop," she rolled her eyes.
"Clyde has a boner." Sebastian joked.
I laughed.
~
When we got into there it was decently full. We got a spot at the bar.
I ordered something I could tell Sebastian and Beij had no idea what it was.
And the shots began.
"Clyde calm down, I'm stuck in a hotel room with you." Sebastian said. He was a bit drunk.
But I didn't feel like stop drinking. I haven't gotten drunk in a while and I forgot how great it felt not to be so stressed.
~
"Clyde, wake up. You passed out. Beij and everyone when back to the hotel, lets get you back. Sebastian said patting my shoulder.
"Ughh, oh. Sebastian. Okay.." I was still madly drunk. Sebastian was drunk as well, but not as much as me.
"Sebastian do you think * hick* that Beij wants to fuck me?" I said wrapping my arms around him.
"Haha, calm down Clyde. I don't need to know about your sex life."
"Ugh, you always act like such a sucker with this. It isn't like you and Sharky don't do it."
Sebastian almost dropped, "HEY!" He was burning up.
He opened the hotel door and let me in.
"Sebastian.." I whisper.
"Wha-"
The I grabbed his arms and pushed him against the wall. He smelt like alcohol. I could feel his face burning up.
I leaned my face into his ear, "Why are you blushing? I can feel your face hot. Am I that hot?"
"Clyde! Stop!" He yelled.
I bite his ear.
"You are attracted to me. You want to have me don't you? Nasty." I whispered and moved my legs in between his.
"STOP IT CLYDE!"
I didn't listen.
"Cly- Stop! I'm dating Sharky!"
I moved my knee up and down.
Then Sebastian made a sound.
"Did you just moan?" I grinned.
"Ugh!!" He pushed me away.
Then I pushed him into the bed.
"Don't push me away. You know you want me."
"Clyde!"
~
I groaned.
My head was beating- hard.
"What happened last night..?"
I looked around.
"Sebastian? Huh, that's weird. He must have went home early at the bar. He was probably getting the car ready last night and fell asleep in it."
Then he opened the door. He seemed scared and embarrassed.
"Clyde?" He whispered.
"Yeah, morning. Have fun cleaning the car instead of staying at the bar. Hey, could you thank Beij for brining me home?"
He looked pale.
"You don't remember?"
"Wat?"
"UM, I GOTTA GO- SEE BEIJ. BYE."

Well that was weird.

- H