Female Fusion Zamasu X Powerful Deity Female Reader Part 1

(Warning this story contains violence)  

You are a deity and a very powerful one at that you could make the angels shake with fear when you use your power but even though people fear you can be very nice and can be quite flirty with the ladies such as vados and helles but when your pushed you can be very dangerous in fights.

You where just lying down on one of the many planets in universe 10 when suddenly a massive explosion goes off near by waking you up.

(y/n): WHAT THE?!

You look off into the distance and you see a female figure with spiky white hair and green skin firing red ki at the people on the planet.

(y/n): Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed (you fly over to the female and as you fly closer you can make out what she is saying)

(????): ALL MORTALS MUST PRAISE FOR THE GREATER GOOD!.

(y/n): Yep she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. (you speed up to her and kick her flying into a destroyed building)

(the lady gets up from the rumble and looks at you)

(????): How dare you strike a god you mortal scum!

(y/n): Oh trust me girl i'm no mortal in fact i am as far from being a mortal as you are from being a true god. (you smirk)

The green skinned lady snaps at your comment and charges at you with insane speed and goes to punch you block it with 1 finger.

(y/n): Awww what's wrong did i hit a nerve.

(????) YOU SHALL NOT THINK SO LIGHTLY WITH THE MIGHTY ZAMASU!. (she fires a blast in your face)

The smoke clears and you are still there unharmed.

(y/n): So that is your name (you quickly bend fusion zamasu's around making her scream in pain) well now zamasu you have been a bad girl so (your eyes glow red and a dark aura goes around you and you give off a serious face) you must be punished.

You quickly slap fusion zamasu across the face and she goes flying into space hitting hundreds of meteors and going through several planets and finally stops on a distant planet with mainly lava on it.

(Fusion Zamasu who is now badly damaged recovers her wound and slowly gets up)

(Fusion zamasu) What happened i was with that woman and now im here.

Suddenly chains shot from the ground and wrapped around zamasu's arms and legs)

(Fusion Zamasu) W-WHAT IS THIS! (she tries to get free but the chains were too strong for to break)

(y/n): Those are chains i created using my aura the only way your getting of there is either i let you free or your around the same strength as the grand priest.

Zamasu looks back to see you sitting on a rock with chains coming out from your hand and going into the ground.

(Fusion Zamasu): Just who the hell are you!

(you smirk and pull on the chains and she flies towards you and stops right in front of you)

(y/n): Who am i? well if you must know i am one of the strongest beings in the entire multiverse and my name is y/n.

Fusion Zamasu looks at you in fear and regret but before she could even say a word you punch her in the stomach making a burnt mark on her causing Fusion zamasu to cough out lots of blood)

(you look at her stomach as it start to rapidly heal and you smirk)

(y/n): so you can regenerate and from the look of it at a nice rate too (you look at zamasu and give an evil grin) i wonder how long that will last.

Fusion Zamasu shows a face of pure despair as you pull your fist back.

1 hour later 

Merged Zamasu has reach the limit of her regeneration as tears go down her face and y/n smiles on.

(y/n): Looks like you reached your limit (sigh) what a shame.

(Merged Zamasu): p-pl-please......f-forgive me

(y/n): Forgive you? you do realize you killed innocent people for no reason little girl 

(Merged Zamasu): I-I was only doing it because mortals like them are barbaric and unnecessary they ruin this beautiful universe so i made myself immortal so i could forever bring justice on them.

(y/n): I will admit there are races that are unnecessary and deserved to be wiped out but i would  rather wait for to wipe out themselves through pointless wars and other silly things but the people you attacked where innocent and did noting wrong if anything your in the wrong.

Merged Zamasu points her head down.

(y/n): Alright i have an idea

Merged Zamasu looks back up at you.

(y/n): Either you become my servant and follow my every order or (your dark aura comes back) I will really test the limits of your immortal body.

Fusion Zamasu looks in fear and points her head down for a bit and looks back up at you.

(y/n): Well?

(Fusion Zamasu): I shall become your eternal servant.

(y/n): Very good (you make the chains disappear and zamasu falls over and lands on you with her face in your chest and after a little bit she goes to sleep)

y/n pets fusion zamasu's head and she puts her hand on her stomach and she heals all of zamasu's wounds.

(y/n): Get some rest little one.

You and fusion zamasu vanish and appear in a strange room with a large bed and you put fusion zamasu on it and put the blanket over her and kiss her forhead and leave the room.

(a/n): So how did you liking my first reader story it will probably have 1 or 2 more parts to it and one of them is going to be a lemon so get ready for that but anyway i hope you enjoy the stories i will make.