CHAPTER:2 || Fate

[A/N: Unconditional and Uncontrollable Love of MJFam for Michael... The Hype, The Hysteria- Michael Jackson... Must watch the complete video]

:

OCTOBER 20, 1987 (LA, California, USA)

| MICHAEL |

"Oh...Hell. No. Mike..." Bill said looking at the huge crowd of people and ofcourse paparazzi as we reached closer to the institute.

"How do they even know where and when I am going?!" I said annoyed, while looking at the crowd through my aviators as I frowned a bit.

"Only if I had the answer, Mike."
I sighed exasperatedly as we almost reached the door. And as soon as the car stopped, in no time the car was surrounded by screaming and crying fans along with the Paps flashing the cameras.

I love my fans very much. I owe them so much. But sometime it just becomes difficult for me.

Very difficult...

I blew kisses and waved at my fans before putting on my black silk mask on my face to avoid the media people to take too many pictures of me and printing the next day about how weird and bizarre I look.

Bill and my other bodyguards reached quickly to open the door for me and in no time I was surrounded in a wall of bodyguards, and beyond that wall, crying and screaming fans were hysterically trying to reach me and several flashing cameras were technically shoved into my face. Nevertheless, my bodyguards lead me inside the institute safely and as fast as they could.

As we entered, there was a huge hall and I was greeted by a small group of people each holding a beautiful bouquet. They reached us and I was greeted by a middle aged man who was looking at me with such a proud and thankful smile.

"Welcome Mr. Jackson, welcome to our institute. It's such a huge honor that you came to become a part of us." He said handling me the beautiful bunch of colorful flowers arranged in a perfect manner.
"It's really an honor sir, to have you here as a part of our event which is so important to us. We are highly obliged. My name is Jason Scott and I am the owner of this institute." He said stretching his hand for a hand shake which I gladly accepted.

"Well... Mr. Scott, you are really making me embarrassed. I am obliged that you people accepted my will to become a part of your such an important event at such a small and abrupt notice. And I am so grateful for all the arrangements you've made. You literally converted this public exhibition into a private event just for my arrival." I told him as he lead us to this huge hall. And I was instantly mesmerized by the amazing masterpieces arranged so perfectly on the walls of the room.

"These paintings are more than amazing and so close to reality. Just... breathtaking." I said honestly, gesturing towards these masterpieces. Now, I don't claim to be an art expert but I knew when I was looking at a masterpiece.

"I know Mr. Jackson. Our Manager, Ms. Scarllette is an amazingly talented young lady. She is the one who made these amazing pieces."

He said with such a proud voice that I couldn't help when I asked: "Well, where is she? I mean I would absolutely love to meet such a talented lady."

"Ofcourse. She's just busy with some arrangements for the event and a small feast we've arranged for you."

"Oh God, Mr. Scott. I am really grateful, but you are taking too much pain, I mean, I just came here to see the paintings." I told him honestly.