CHAPTER:37 || The Royal Meeting

[A/N: Originally Princess Diana attended the concert on July 16, 1988... It's a Fiction so I've modified a few events as I mentioned earlier....]

:

JULY 23, 1988 (London, United Kingdom)

| MAE |

If they say, "Why? Why?"
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why, why does he do it that way?
If they say, "Why? Why?"
(Just tell me you like me to be around.)
Ooh, tell 'em
Why, why does he do it that way?

If they say, "Why? Why?"

Why, why does he do it that way?
If they say, "Why? Why?"
(Just tell me you like me to be around.)
Ooh, tell 'em
Why, why does he do it that way?

And they say, "Why? Why?"
Ooh, tell 'em
Why, why does he do it that way?

They say, "Why? Why?"
(Just tell me you like me to be around.)
Why, why does he do it that way?
I like livin' this way

I get so spell bound every time during his shows. His magic, his aura, his passion it's beyond everything.

"God, I can't believe she really wanted Dirty Diana! I just removed it out of respect and..." He said as he reached me after his phenomenal performance.

"Calm down. You did it so that it doesn't look disrespectful. She is Princess of Wales. Her presence alone is a huge honor. Plus you never knew she loved Dirty Diana." I said chuckling, admiring his face as beads of sweat rolled down his face.

"God, I feel so bad. It was her favorite song." He said wiping his forehead with his sleeve.

"I know. But you cannot do anything now. You came to know just before the show. Now go change for the next song." I said pushing him towards the dressing room. He turned to me and held my waist kissing me hard then left.

~~~

JULY 27, 1988 (London, United Kingdom)

| MAE |

Saying that I was just nervous would be a lie because I was hell of afraid. I mean how many people would be comfortable around the royal people and not feel self conscious and afraid?

My head was already pounding so bad and I had no idea why.

The mere thought of being in front of Princess Diana and Prince Charles was making me feel like a complete wreck.

And especially this man was driving me insane. I was unable to take my eyes off him. He was on fire.

He was wearing a white designer coat which was so elegant, with his signature arm band which symbolizes suffering children in the world. Black leather pants, tight till his knees. A huge belt hanging a bit loose around his perfect waist. His beautiful curls were hanging open on his shoulders and a beautiful brooch on his coat.

Such a divine sight.