CHAPTER:20 || Worries

[A/N: Michael with his greatest inspiration, the legendary James Brown

[A/N: Michael with his greatest inspiration, the legendary James Brown...]

~***~

JANUARY 13, 1988 (LA, California, USA)

| MAE |

Gonna Make That Change . . .
Shamone!
(Man In The Mirror)
You Know It!
You Know It!
You Know It!
You Know . . .
(Change . . .)
Make That Change...

[A/N: Watch the complete video till the end...

The Fire.... The Passion... The King... Michael Joe Jackson.....]

:

My eyes were full of tears and there was a whirlpool of emotions inside me. His voice, the music, the lyrics, his passion, the message. That all took me to some another world.

"Mae," I heard his angelic voice. "What do you feel about the song?" He asked, full of hope.

"Michael, I am at a total loss of words. Honestly, this is not just a song. This is such a deep message. This song really pierced through my heart and I am more than sure it will have the same impact on people worldwide." I said honestly, smiling wide at him.

"You know how much your words mean to me, right?" He said holding my hands looking deep into my eyes, with his beautiful smile touching this perfect lips.

I instantly got lost in the endless depths of his deep, beautiful brown orbs. His eyes are so pure, so magical. He can honestly make me lose myself, just by his one look.

Those deep eyes—eyes that made my heart their slave. My heart picked up, as he was also looking at me with the same intensity. My inside flipped.

"Boy, I hope you know you are gone." Mr. Jones said laughing, patting Michael's back, snapping us out of our deep trance, as he saw the way we were looking at each other. Michael just shook his head biting his lip, smiling shyly. My face was burning like fire as I bit my lip, smiling.

His eyes then again landed on me and he smiled softly. "I am so excited and nervous about this song, Mae. Just 2 days until the release." His voice was carrying both excitement and a tint of nervousness.

"You don't have to worry one bit, Michael. People will love this song. There is no reason not to love this beautiful song." I said looking at him, as he smiled at me.

"Smelly, I guess I'll be leaving now. The starting with Dirty Diana was fine. We'll work on it. There is alot to do about that song." Mr. Jones said wearing his jacket.