CHAPTER:9 || Best Friends ?

~***~

~***~

NOVEMBER 11, 1987 (LA, California, USA)

| MICHAEL |

They both were locked inside her room since almost an hour now, and I was sitting here getting real bored. I wonder what's inside that dark wooden door with beautiful carvings and black shining wooden handles. I tired to peek inside but it was locked.

Bad luck I guess.

Then finally I heard the noise of opening and closing of the door. I saw her as she came, stepping down the stairs, wearing a beautiful white knee length dress which was sleeveless with light patterned design. A black belt was around her perfect waist. Her hair were done in a fancy bun and her beautiful face with a perfect amount of make up like always. She was wearing black boots.

I was in a daze. Completely.

She was looking SO beautiful.

[A/N: Please ignore the hat if you want to

[A/N: Please ignore the hat if you want to. ]

:

"Well, you can close your mouth and give me credit now only. If you want." Alice said flicking her black hair with shine in her green eyes for she knew she did a great job in getting Mae ready. 

I felt on fire at Alice's words but subsided my embarrassment.

I cleared my throat. "Well, she is looking absolutely amazing." I said smiling at Mae, who blushed intensely. "All because of you, Alice." I said looking at Alice and she giggled a bit. "Do you always help her get ready?" I asked her out of the blues.

"Ah! Never. She never actually calls me. Just rarely, when she really wants my advice and when she's really nervous about her looks. And when she really wanna look like a girl." She said wiggling her eyebrows at Mae who was already giving her a death glare.

My heart tugged for reason knowing that she actually wanted to put some efforts because of... me.

A soft smile touched my lips as our eyes met and she blushed, looking away. Avoiding the looks Alice was giving us, I gently held her hand and exited.