CHAPTER:23 || Loving You

[A/N: Play the track.

Song Name: Loving you by Michael Jackson

Album: Xscape (2014)

:

FEBRUARY 14, 1988 (LA, California, USA)

| MAE |

I was just admiring him for the 100th time as he kept on driving. He was looking breathtakingly, exceptionally beautiful and perfect and elegant in this full blue outfit.

His perfect curls were set in the most graceful manner, hanging loose on his shoulders, just the way I love them. His beautiful, deep brown eyes were twinkling with a hint of nervousness as he touched his cute nose nervously, again and again as a habit of his. His tongue grazed his perfect lips every now and then. His high cheek bones, intensifying the sharpness of his perfect sharp jaw line which is touched by his fashioned side burns. Few strands of the most perfect curls were falling on his forehead.

My heart fluttered immensely for the nth time, simply by looking at his breathtaking self.

When I was able to pull myself out of my trance, I looked out of the window and I instinctively sat straight in the seat when I realized where we were going. I just looked at him surprised.

He simply smiled before the car came to a halt. He looked at me with his breathtaking smile on his face before he stepped out of the car. My heart thumped insanely in anticipation as he reached my side and opened the door helping me out of the car.

"Close your eyes." I heard him. I was so confused and overwhelmed but I closed my eyes as a smile came across my face. Then I felt him placing his hand gently on my eyes as he held me with his other hand, holding mine.

We just kept on walking as my heart was thumping in my chest.

"Open your eyes now." I heard him whispering as he slowly removed his hand from my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Oh My God..." I said under my breath, placing my hands on my chest in utter surprise as I felt so grateful, so overwhelmed. My eyes admired the breathtaking set up, decorated at the same spot on the same beach, where I gave him surprise.

It was all like a dream. A beautiful, beautiful dream. There sat a beautiful small table with two chairs all decorated with white cloth. A wooden frame stood elegantly with white netted cloth decorating it in the most elegant of ways. Beautiful flowers touching everything so perfectly.

There were these beautiful lights illuminating everything so perfectly and beautifully.