CHAPTER:34 || Acrimony

~***~

~***~

JULY 11, 1988 (Los Angeles, California, USA)

| MAE |

I entered her house and saw her sprinting towards me, hugging me tight.

"I miss you so much you bimbo." Alice said pulling away.

"I know I miss spending time with you too."

We walked inside as I told her this. She was walking so damn fast or was I walking slow? Because she turned around, giving me a look.

We settled on couch and started telling our stories.

"Where's Daniel by the way?" I asked as I was missing him too.

"He's out for the work ofcourse. Photographer." She chuckled, quoting photographer with her fingers.

"I know right."

"Hey, I am having a few amazing pictures in my computer that he took. C'mon!" She said holding my hand as she dragged me, sprinting.

"Calm the hell down girl! Stop running!" I almost yelled, stopping, freeing my hand from her grip as I walked in a slower pace, almost holding my lower abdomen.

"Are you alright?" She asked all confused.

Hell with my suddenly pounding heart...

I just walked towards her without looking at her. She held my hands tight.

Kill me please...

She inspected my face, narrowing her eyes. "You... are hiding something and you dare not tell me within the next 5 minutes." She said literally dragging me to couch again.

I didn't said anything again. How more embarrassing this could be?

I looked at her and a stupid smile crept on my lips, as I felt my face burning.

She looked at me intently, knitting her brows together as she narrowed her eyes before her eyes literally came out of her sockets and her mouth hung open. "What... the fuck... are those!" She said pointing at my neck.

My eyes almost fell to the ground as my hand got to the place she pointed at, for I knew very well what was that.

Damn, I thought I hid them well.

God why?

"Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! You did it, didn't you?!"

I felt myself burning like fire as I bit my lip. "Yes..." I said almost inaudibly.

She straighten up her posture, raising her index finger in air, turning to face me completely. "Wait a fucking minute! You did it. You finally did it and with MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON! When were you even planning to tell me?! After having his kids?!"