CHAPTER:59 || Love Never Felt So Good

[A/N: Play the track.

Song Name: Love Never Felt so Good by Michael Jackson

Album: Xscape (2014)]

:

I... am... baaack! 😭🤧❤️
Oh my God, I am so happy to finally post this chapter.

Thank you all SO much for your patience and support. It really means so much to me. 😢❣️

There was so much university work and so many exams. Last few weeks were incredibly busy but now, finally here's the update we were all waiting for. ❤️❤️

:

OCTOBER 20, 1988 (Los Olivos, USA)

| MAE |

I groaned stirring at the loud sound of the alarm.

Alarm?!

My eyes shot open and I looked around analyzing my surroundings and realized I was in our bedroom, in our Neverland.

I rubbed my face before stopping the alarm. I saw the time and it was 3 in the noon. God I don't even remember sleeping in the car. As I turned to put the clock at the night stand my eyes landed on a piece of paper.

Get ready my sleeping Angel. Be real quick.

~777

I giggled at how he always sign his every note as 777. His words made me blush and I bit my lip, smiling wide.

Stepping out of the bed I headed to the bathroom freshening up myself, having a quick hot shower. After drying myself, I put on my robe and reached to our huge closet room and there was a huge black box. My eyebrows were quick to pull into a frown of confusion as I reached for it and as I opened it, my every ability to form words left me.

There was this beautiful and elegant blood red dress inside that box. I gapsed in awe as I admired that beautiful piece of work in my hands. A huge smile crept on my lips because I knew he would plan something for us. My heart started to pick up and I started to feel nervous all of a sudden. I had absolutely no idea how huge the surprise would be but knowing him, I knew it would be something extraordinary.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and quickly and carefully slipped on that dress and as I headed towards the dressing mirror there was a small velvet box sitting there. And there was another note.

I love you gorgeous. I can't wait to lay my eyes on you.

~777

I blushed hard as I smiled like a kid in a candy store. I opened the box and gasped in awe.

There were these beautiful, heavy, platinum, drop earrings, embedded with small diamonds and quite huge pearl in the center of each.