CHAPTER:46 || I Need You

[A/N: I apologize for the very late update. I really thank you all for your patience and love. Here's this long chapter for you all. I hope you'll enjoy. So much love to you all. :)❤️❤️]

[A/N: Play the track.

Song Name: (I Can't Make it) Another Day by Michael Jackson

Album: Michael (2010)]

~***~

AUGUST 21, 1988 (Würzburg, Belgium)

| MICHAEL |

~***~

My heart was pounding faster than the speed of the car as I was on my way to her home.

I gulped extremely hard as I looked at the now fading pink, orange and purple shades in the sky, indicating the fast arrival of the time that would decide my fate... Atleast for one month.

My hand clutched the necklace my angel gave to me, as a token of our endless love.

'Michael, I've never felt such strong affection and attachment for anyone before you. I promise you, I'll never hurt you. I'll never break your trust ever and I will always love you. Every passing second, more than before.'

"Joker, your luggage will be in the cars within half an hour to reach the airport, you know that right?"

Bill's voice snapped me out of my trance. "I know..."

"Is she coming?" He asked softly.

A soft smile touched my lips as I blinked back my tears.

"She can never hurt me like this. I know. She will never. I know she will come." I whispered almost to myself as I inhaled deeply.

He smile and nodded as he continued to drive.

"She can never do this to us. I know she will atleast give me a chance to explain." I continued to whisper weakly as I nodded, telling my own self that I know for sure she would give me my chance.

"She will come. I know she will. We can never live without each other. It's insane to even think she won't come." I softly chuckled through the immense pain I was feeling as I felt a single tear rolling down my cheek.

My thoughts came to a halt with the car as it stopped in front of her house.

"I'll be waiting, be fast." He informed me.

I nodded and quickly made my way inside her house as my heart was filled with hope.

"Mae?" I called as I shut the door behind me. "I am sure you would have made your decision, sweetheart. Your right decision." I said as I kept on walking inside.

The living area was empty. I reached the kitchen and it was empty as well.

My smile faded away as my eyes welled up with tears which I blinked back quickly, and made my way towards her bedroom.

Empty...

"You can't do this to me..." My voice weakly trembled as I made my way towards the last ray of hope, her guestroom.