CHAPTER:35 || Never-ending ?

~***~

~***~

JULY 13, 1988 (Los Olivos, USA)

| MICHAEL |

"That night. That night when you told me to let you go. Do you have any idea into how many pieces my heart broke? Mae, I can not live without you. I am so afraid to ever lose you. Why can't you see this baby?" I felt a single tear rolling down my cheek as I clenched my jaw.

Her eyes were already filled with tears and her face was red. I looked at her for her answer.

Silence...

"Mae, I can give away my life for you without thinking even for a second. And that day maybe that would have happened if Jedrek would have not been there. Maybe that man would have killed-"

She sealed her lips against mine holding my face tightly in both of her hands and a weak sob escaped my lips as I pulled away, lowering my head, turning away. I didn't wanted to be like that. But I couldn't help it. It hurts so much.

I felt her arms wrapping around my chest from behind as she placed her cheek on my upper back, hugging me tightly from behind. "I was so hurt and outraged, Michael. I never wanted to hurt you. Forgive me please. Please love, forgive me."

She then inhaled deeply, tightening her arms around me. "I... I understand why you acted that way. I know your insecurities and fears overpowered you." She paused making my trembling heart hammer against my rib harder. "But I also know you never stopped loving me. But..."

I could feel her heart hammering against my slightly trembling body. Her words were everything to me. We stayed like that as I was unable to move because of how overwhelmed I was. "Michael, I can never bear not to have your trust in me. Please trust me. Always. With your complete heart."

I finally released myself from her grip, turning around to face her. I instantly held her face in my hands, looking deep into her beautiful grey eyes. "How many times do I need to tell you that I do trust you more than anything and everything."

"Maybe 1005 times more." She said chuckling through her tears, making me giggle as I hugged her real tight burying my face in the crook of her neck.

I inhaled deeply, nuzzling my face more into her neck. "Thank you so much for understanding me. Every time." I whispered feeling every possible emotion.

She tightened her arms around me. "You don't have to thank me. Ever." She said softly, caressing my hair.

JULY 16, 1988 (London, United Kingdom)

| MICHAEL |

"How can you be so darn perfect throughout the show Mr. Jackson?" She said welcoming me in her warm embrace, her arms were tight around my neck as she pressed her body firm against mine, even though when I was sweating the hells out.