Thunders

You are alone at home,watching tv without Niall because he's busy recording at the studio . It's about to rain but you brave yourself by hearing those thunders. You turn off the tv and get into and Niall's shared bedroom.

You rest on the bed and text Niall wishing him will come home fast . The thunder keep banging outside and the raining is so heavily.

Nialler boo❤️🤓
baby , im scared . pls come home fast😢
Delivered

The thunder are really loud and i need you . Need you right now . Baby 😭⛈
Delivered

You wait for him to reply you but nothing happens . You are really afraid and the lights went off by itself . You brave yourself to sit alone in the dark but actually you are scared.

Niall P.O.V.

Finally ! The recording is finished . I take my phone and see there are two missed called and text messages from (Y/N)

My Princess👑💖

baby , im scared . pls come home fast😢

The thunder are really loud and i need you . Need you right now . Baby 😭⛈

Princess ! Im really sorry i just finished recording
Delivered
You okay now ? Shit it's almost 7:30
Delivered

After i text (Y/N) back , i make my way home by driving my car . I'm so worried that she didn't even text me back like is she asleep . No it can't be .

After 30 minutes , i arrived home . I opens the door and try to turn on the lights but it cant . I turn on my flashlight and make my way upstairs .

"(Y/N) . You there ? " I calls her name but she didn't shout back.

"Ni " I hear her calling me from the bedroom .

"Aww baby im really sorry . really do . I didn't meant to come home late . Im sorry . " I kissed her forehead

"I-m scared . the lights didnt even turn on since the rain stops . "

" It's okay princess . Im with you now . You're safe with me . " I stroke her hair

"I love you nialler "

"I love you more princess"

bored