jealousy (requested)

you are upstairs in your shared bedroom with niall . Niall is currently downstairs talking to Julia after 'what a time' has been released months ago . they decided to have some talks together . you are scrolling through your instagram feed and see some nice posts about you and niall that the fans edited . you smiled by yourself and saved some of it .

you checked some of the stories from people that you followed . you see niall is doing a live on instagram . you joined the livestream and you see Julia is sitting right next to him , laughing and giving him nickname . the jealousy in you crushes you so hard until you feels like you wanting to cry outloud and screams that niall is yours , no one cant take it away from you .

'hello people!' niall says through the livestream while julia is also greetings the fans

you pushed waved at niall and he waved back at you . before he talks , you ended the livestreams and walks to downstairs slowly,without getting noticed by him . you can see how close him and julia are . you feels so alone at the moment by staring at those two bestfriend who are laughing over livestreams on instagram .

you sit on the staircase,watching the both of them talks about songs and how's life going . you and niall have been in an argument for two days now . you guys haven't talked to eachother except sharing the place to sleep , that's what makes niall and you feels okay .

you can see how much pain you have because he keeps spending his time with julia lately . songwritings but these have been soo many times they are spending the time together . that makes you feels so uncomfortable with everything at the moment . you are scared,to lose niall at the same time .

few minutes later , they ended the livestreams . niall and julia saying goodbye to eachother and julia leaves . niall noticed that you are watching him by sitting on the staircase. he looked at you and take a sit right next to you .

"have fun?" you asks and niall looks down at the stairs .

"its fun to catch up with her and have some talks" niall replies and you look at him

"dont you realise that you've been spending more times with julia more than me" i says and niall's blue ocean eyes met mine .

"y/n,honey, look we have an arguments right ? i am trying to find a way to the both of us to work on this" niall says and my eyes starts to filled with tears

"i should not be so upset with you , babe" you says and niall hold your hand .

"its okay,i am okay . as long as you and i together" niall placed his lips on yours