Tour reharsal + A/N🌈

A/N : hi im back for a while ! i finished my trial exams and i can update one or maybe two imagines a week ! so are you happy ? i know you areee🙊 ! i'll stop writing in the middle of september and continue writing back on 4th of october where the exams end ! stay tuned for the updates babyyy🦄❤️

You follow Niall for the euroupe tour , you never feel so happy like this before . Because there is Marren Morris will be joining along with him . His bandmates , as usual . You are sitting at the dressing room of him , doing your unfinished assignment that your lecturer wants before saturday .

You are getting bored because you are stuck for 30 minutes . You close your macbook and get out from the dressing room to find your beloved boyfriend outside . Maybe he is rehearsing for tonight show . who knows ?

You head to the pantry first because you are really starving at the moment . you haven't eat since morning even Niall ask you to go with him . You take a few pieces of bread and spread it with the butter and jam . That's your favourite on bread .

You swipe up through some insta story to reply to your friends stories . Continue eating and realise Niall texted you a few hours ago when you are checking text messages .

Niall❤️☁️

Babe , are you done with the assignment?

I miss you even we are near to eachother❤️😂

its gettin' hot in here i need you !!! 🌞

i decided to rehearsal without my shirt on because its tooo hot babee tooo hot ! 🌞

You chocked out after seeing him shirtless . You cant believe that he's so hot , hotter than the sun . You quickly leave the pantry and head to the stage to see him .

You see him and chris are doing more photoshoots for his instagram post . You smile while seeing him practicing his vocal for tonight . He didn't even recognize that you are here , watching him messin around while rehearsal for the show tonight.

"Y/N ! " Chris shouts and you waves at him .

Niall lose his concentration and looks at you . He smiles and you walks towards him . He gives you his hug but you push him and laugh

"You are sweating ! I'll be smelly if i get close to you" You laughs , so does him .

"I dont care babe , we can take a shower together soon !" He smirks and you rolls your eyes at him

"Ew Niall c'mon dude ! disgusting !" Chris laughs and smiles

"How Chris is jealous of us" Niall chuckles .

"Whats wrong with your arm? Why there is a scar over there?" You touches it and Niall grunts

"No nothing , it's just a little scratch when i tried to you know the guitar stuffs" He smiles and you rolls your eyes

"You should be careful okay? Now let's get inside , you have practice more than one hour now ! cmon" You says as the both of you walk to his dressing room .

as you walk in , you can see a bouquet of roses with a letter on your macbook .  You look at Niall who is smiling at you while you pick up the flower and read the card .

'happy 4 years love ! i love you . please stop being so cute . okay? thank you for everything" -NH

You hold your tears and hugs him . He smiles and strokes your hair . You cant believe that he is so good by distracting you .

"Thank you ! Happy four years too babe ! And yes , you are just not doing the rehearsal for the tour but you are busy planning this" You wipe your tears and he smiles

"Babe , you are my everything and i will do anything to make you happy . I love you"