Camping trip

You and Niall had been going out together for a while now. You had gotten really close to each other really fast. He felt like you were his other half and you felt the same way. You two were going on a camping trip for the weekend to get away from everything. He had been driving for some time, maybe a little over an hour. The drive had become silent, a comfortable silence, you were staring out the window.

Niall's POV
"Y/N" i said my eyes still on the road my free hand reaching for her. "Yeah?" She said looking away from the window. "What's wrong?" I asked softly, she was quiet, too quiet. She normally wouldn't be this quiet. "Nothing I'm fine." She said quickly looking away. "Y/N. Something's wrong. Tell me." I insisted. "I- it's just." She sighed. "You're leaving for tour in less than a month and this time your going for half a year and I don't want you to go." She said and I could hear her voice crack. I exhaled slowly. "Babe, I know it's going to be so hard to stay away from you for that long. I was going to talk to management and see if you could come with me. I was gonna tell you after I had set everything for you to come." I said squeezing her hand a bit. "I love you" she said giggling, getting off her seat and giving me a kiss on my cheek causing me to laugh. " I love you too princess " I took her hand and placed a kiss on it.

"okay we're here Y/N" I said with a smile on my face. "And where is here exactly?" she chuckled. "Doesn't really matter.Just a camping sight" I said. "Now come on. We've got a lot of work to do" I continued, grabbing her hand and kissing it. She smiled back at me and we got out of the car and got our stuff out of the car. I started setting the tent while she was looking for wood for the fire before I got dark. By the time she came back the tent was up.
"Come with me I found something" she said smiling at me. "Oh yeah? What is it? " I smiled at her. "its a surprise." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the tall trees. "Close your eyes " she ordered. "alright alright" I went along with it. She kept guiding me till we came to a stop. "Okay open" she said I could practically hear the smile on her face. That's when I saw the most amazing view. The sun was just setting over the place. Disappearing into the sea of endless trees. "This is beautiful" I said in amazement. "I know right. We never get to see things like this" she said coming into my side. "It's not as beautiful as you though" I said looking at her. She looked up and I kissed her nose causing her to laugh. "We really should get back before it gets too dark. Come on" she said.
When we got back to our tent we started a fire and started making s'mores. We were sitting side by side, her head rested on my shoulder just enjoying each others company. We talked about everything and anything, from idiotic childhood memories to the crazy moments we've had together, making up laugh uncontrollably. I suddenly had a question I had to ask her. "Y/N?" I said. "Yeah?" She responded looking up at me. "Would you ever think of..maybe one day I mean getting married to someone like me?" I asked not sure what I would get as a response. Her face suddenly broke into another smile, so wud I think her cheeks hurt. " Someone like you? Why yes, yes I would." She said leaning forward and planting a kiss on my spread parted lips. "I'm in this for the long run baby" she whispered in my lips I smiled and pinned her to the ground giving her a proper kiss. "I wouldn't want it any other way love." I said smiling at her. That's when I knew. I knew she was the girl that would be by my side my whole life, the girl who would steel my last name. I could practically see it, kids with her hair and my accent running around the house. She was it, she was what would complete me.