Bad Boy

====================================
Oliver
17
Small and lonely

Jean
18
Handsome and ruthless
====================================

Oliver's P.O.V

Jean, oh Jean. He's so handsome. No flaws or imperfections. A charming and dashing smile. His eyes were the most perfect most beautiful shade of green. I haven't met a single person that had the same gorgeous eyes and him. His body was drool worthy and award winning. Skin that looks so smooth. The people that had been lucky enough to touch his skin would hush for days. Any and every word they said was about his skin. His biceps were thick and 99% muscle. Pecs for days and abs of steel. Many of his one night stands would always brag about getting the chance to be one of the few girls that he would actually have sex with.

Jean has been my crush since fourth grade. Now being in eleventh grade I feel pathetic. I haven't once talked to Jean. Not once have I even softly brushed against him. Yet I still some how hold on. He has never noticed me. Not once. I was ignored by the student body unless necessary. When ever my name was called people would whisper to their friends wondering if I was a new kid. All my friends had moved or gone to a different school. We ended up loosing the desire to be friends. So here I am, silently admiring Jean with no friends and basically a ghost.

I sigh finishing up the last of my lunch. In order to avoid Jean spotting me staring at him I always ate lunch in a tree. It was always this old oak tree that has been the center of the school's courtyard even before it was built. I sat two branches up from the very bottom brach. I didn't want to be easily seen so this was the best area for that. I drop my lunch box to the ground along with my notebook and backpack. I slowly climb down. Being careful to not tear my uniform. Once I gotten down I brush off the pieces of dirt and bark that remained on my uniform.

I turn around to a group of girls and guys flipping through my notebook. I gasp yanking it from their grasp. I stuff it into my back pack and scamper off quickly with my back back and lunch box. I let out a breath when I get into the school. The halls were filled with students. Shaking my head to clear my mind I make my way to the roof top. I push open the door. I stood shocked seeing a group of people were actually up here. "What are you doing here?!" A guy yelled. I froze, my eyes blinking. "I'm, Uh, I usually come up here after lunch," I stutter out. "Who are you?" A deep and sexy voice made me take a double take. "Oliver," I say not wanting to look into the eyes of the gorgeous man. "Aren't you the new kid," Jean asks. My heart broke slightly. I close my eyes and blink away the tears. "No, I'm not a new kid," I say clutching the hem of my shirt. I look up when a bunch of ringtones went off. The group all check their phones. My phone ding in my pocket. I pull my phone out. Seeing a text I open it and read it.

Your secrets out. Everyone knows your gay, gay for The Jean Walker.

The text also had an attachment, two screenshots. One showed the entire school was in a group chat. The other was my name stating I was gay and had a huge crush on Jean. There was also a photo of me and a picture taken from my notebook. I shake my head. This couldn't be. I look up to the group that stood in front of me. They all had smirks and death glares. I slowly stumble back. "Looks like Jean has another admirer. What do you want us to do?" The one who confronted me first spoke, waving his phone side to side. He had a smug and cruel smirk. My gaze turned to Jean. He was sending me a death glare. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Just sit back and watch," he chuckled darkly. I gulp when he stood up.