Don't Worry

Hey guys I just want to say that I am not very educated on D.I.D nor do I have it myself. So please do not quote me on that things said and done about it.

-Leon's P.O.V-

   "Let's see what does Tray need done?" I ask myself as I log into my computer and find the to do list that was supposed to be sent to me this morning. This morning I was late, all because of my boss. That man is a horny dog and I can't help but get horny when he acts sexy.

   I love the man with all my life but he's never loved me. This sounds cliche and it is, kind of. My boss is my Sugar Daddy, but I also work as his assistant. How did we meet? Well I was under age at the time and my grandparents kicked me out of the house after telling them a secret that I've been keeping ever since I told them.

   He had found me when I was out grocery shopping. We ran into each other and he thought I was attractive, which logically thinking you'd think he would want to ask me out or be friendly. No, he was straight up about the fact that he only wanted us to be sex partners. We're not even friends.

   I wouldn't have agreed to it if he hadn't offered to be a sugar daddy to me. His reasoning was that it would help to bribe me into being his sex partner. Which I didn't think at the time but after I had agreed and left to my apartment I realized that he thought I was some gold digger and by agreeing to the sugar daddy agreement I just proved that I'm a gold digger.

   That may be true but I use the money he gives me for a new, nicer apartment. A reliable car with mediocre insurance on it. Then I split the rest into half and pay my bills and insurance. The other half goes towards my secret. Not even Tray knows of my secret, which surprises me because I've stayed at his house many time before and I've never ran into that sort of situation.

   I was thankful that nothing happened to where Tray would think it was suspicious. I wanted to so badly ignore the fact that one of these days my secret would slip and my world with come crashing down on me like it did with my grandparents. Shaking my head I get to focusing on my job.

   "Hey I'm going to need you in my office after lunch, I have a meeting before that and you know how stressful that gets." Tray said coming into my office.

   "Seriously? We just had sex this morning and now after lunch, can't you give me a break?" I complain about this every time, yet it never works.

   "Don't forget why I gave you this job," he growls. "To be closer in case of a spur of the moment sex session," we said together, just like he makes me say every single time I complain to him.

   Once he left I get to work and finish the most I could till lunch came around. Scarfing down as much of my lunch now, since Tray isn't going to let me go for the next hour and I know I'm going to be starving before we even get started. Walking to his office I found no tray and a desk piled with papers.

   Deciding now would be the best time to avoid the awkward moment of taking off each other's clothes, I pull off my pants and shirt leaving me in my boxers. Sitting down in the chair I've rode Tray till he came countless of times, I spin to face the window that overlooked the city. Such beautiful scenery.

   A deep and agonizing sigh resonated throughout the room. Knowing it was Tray I turn around and stand up revealing my exposed body. His eyes land on me and he smirks approaching me. He takes me into his arms roughly and tosses me onto his desk. I gasp feeling my butt hit the desk hard.

   He started stripping in front of me. "I've always wondered this," he mumbled placing himself in between my legs. "What do you do with all the money I give you? You tell me you live in the middle class apartments, I know you use the money for insurance and bills but there surely has to be a lot of left over money that you don't spend on everyday essentials."