Panties Boy 2

Hope y'all like it!!!

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

   Taking a sip of my coffee I leaned against the ledge of my balcony. Wearing an oversized black turtle neck, and a new pair of black panties. I was hesitant on getting them before because I thought maybe they would make me look really pale, but I love them. They were made out of satin and had lace edging. Let's not forget the back that has the word 'Daddy's' in gold glitter.

   "What a treat," I smiled hearing Jungkook's voice. It's been a week since I spent the night at his apartment. Setting my coffee onto the plastic table I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's neck. "When did you get these?" He asked running his hands over my butt.

   "I got them a week or two ago but never wore them." I said looking up at Jungkook. His eyes were fixed on my body, bottom lip between his teeth. "What do you think of them?" I asked runnin a hand through his hair. That brought his eyes to mine with a mischievous look in them. I smiled softly, pressing our bodies to get her with his hand on my hip and the other under my turtle neck pressed against my lower back.

   "I love them, so who's this daddy? Don't recall anyone else that has ownership over your butt but me," Jungkook said cockily. I scoffed, looking away in disbelief.

   "Oh really?" I asked and he nodded with a smirk. "One, I got them for myself. Besides everyone has something that says daddy on it, I just happen to have panties," I said pressing a finger into his chest. "That's not the point though, when did I suddenly become your property? I don't remember being an object," I said pushing him off me.

   "Ever since the last few days of you screaming my name. Plus I've already mark you as mine baby," Jungkook said slapping my butt. I snap my head towards him and shock my head heading inside. "You know I was thinking, how about we get matching tattoos."

   "Jungkook! We've only know each other for a week and you want to get tattoos together?!" I said looking up at him with disbelief. He gave a nod and pulled me into his arms. "Okay, no. But now I'm curious, what would our tattoos be?" I asked resting my hands on his shoulders.

   "I was thinking that I'd get a tattoo of your name. For you, I was thinking that a tattoo right here," Jungkook said smirking as his fingers ran over the space just below my waistband. "And it would say either 'Jungkook's' or 'Daddy's'. Personally I like the 'Daddy's' one better but it's your body," Jungkook said slipping both his hands into my panties.

   "You perv," I whispered, yanking his hands out and wrapping them tightly around my waist. Being satisfied by our embrace, I jumped onto his hips and closed my eyes. Jungkook stumbled about as he balanced himself. Chuckling he held onto my tighter and carried me to my room. "I'll think about it," I whispered into his ear.

   I didn't have the courage to look up at him. Keeping my face buried in his neck, he laid us down. The tattoo was something I needed to think about, but I can always get it removed in the future. If I went with Jungkook's name then that could cause problems if our relationship never went anywhere. Going with Daddy was much safer.

   I can't believe I'm actually thinking about this right now.
_________________________________________

   I cant believe I did it! Ten days ago I got the word 'Daddy's' across the top of my butt. Jungkook was getting suspicious of me because I wouldn't let him touch me. I was trying to come to terms with what I did and I didn't want him to see it till it was all healed and looked pretty.

   He was getting restless to touch me and the made me nervous. I could tell that my lack of wearing g my panties was taking an affect on him. He was more pouty and a thousands times hornier. It was starting to look nice.

   Not being able to wait anymore I pulled on a pair of navy blue panties and Jungkook's favorite sweater. He would be here any minute now. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee and stood in the kitchen waiting for him to walk into the door, so what I gave him a key to my apartment. I turned around when the door opened and Jungkook came in with a smile on his face.

   Suspicions arose, he's never this happy. He seemed to stop seeing my panties and smirked, welp there goes that precious moment. "I've missed this," he said slipping his hands around my butt. I grinned pressing my body to his and pecked his lips. He gave me a tight hug. "What is that?" He asked pulling away and turning me around. I bit my lip knowing he say the tattoo. My shirt was lifted up and my panties pulled down slightly. "Baby," Jungkook said breathlessly turning me around.

   "Do you like it?" I asked shyly. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead. His fingers grazed over it with a smile.

   "It's perfect," he said kissing me. "I have something I want to show you too," he said pulling his shirt off. On his left peck the words 'Baby Tae' in cursive were written out. "Looks like neither of us are leaving," he said with a devilish smile. I chuckled running my fingers over it. A squeal passed  my lips as he picked me up and threw me onto the couch and cuddled into my chest.

  "I don't think I want to leave," I said running my fingers through his hair. The night was spent in each other's embrace, nothing but silence.
_________________________________________

   "Papa? Why do you have Daddy's name on your back?" I turned around with a start. Our baby girl Jihyo stood at the laundry room door. Sighing in defeat, my sweaters weren't fitting around my waist at the time. The front was too busy stretching over my pregnant belly to conceal my back.

   "Um, it's because I love you're daddy," I said squatting down in front of Jihyo. Her mouth opened into a 'O'. She started giggling. "What?" I asked.

   "Is that why Daddy, has your face on his back?" Jihyo asked. I looked at her with a confused look. Last time I checked - which was last night, don't ask - Jungkook never had a tattoo of my face on him. "Come look!" Jihyo called pulling my hand. She lead me to the living room putting a finger to her lips. "See!" She said lifting up Jungkook's shirt.

   A tattoo of my face and Jihyo's was inked onto his upper back. It almost brought tears to my eyes. The mood was ruined when my eyes landed on a tattoo peaking out from his pants, lifting up the waist band I was met with a butt an some maroon panties slapped onto them. In the tiniest detailing the word 'Daddy's' was written just above the panties waist line. Shaking my head I took Jihyo and cleaned her room while she followed along making another mess.