Flowers Babe

=====================================
Kim SeokJin
House owners son

Kim Namjoon
Gardener
=====================================

-SeokJin's P.O.V-

"Hey mom who's that?" I asked looking out the window in the kitchen. A boy in a white long sleeve shirt and black shorts stood in the grass of the front yard watering the tulips in the flower bed.

"Ah, that's the boy I was telling you about," mom said looking up at me. I furrowed my brows not remembering the topic of a boy. "The gardener I was telling you about. He's the son of the flower shop owner. You know how much I've wanted a beautiful garden but could never keep even grass alive." Mom giggled to herself.

Lingering my eyes on the boy for a while. He had this cute appearance to him. Was it the cute dimples on his cheeks that appeared when he looked down to the flowers? Or was it the squishy frame he kept? It might just be the twinkle in his eyes when he looked over the flower bed.

"Now, son I understand that you have your....sexual urges," Mom said chocking down her nervousness. "But we cant afford for you to make another gardener leave." Mom said shaking her head. Right, I couldn't seem to keep it in my pants when a gardener with a hot body and sexy smile came strutting onto the yard. Could you blame me?

   There was one boy, Jimin, he never wore a shirt when tending to the garden. I couldn't figure out if it was because of the hot sun or because he knew I was watching. Then one fateful day when it was only me and him that Jimin was straight. What an awkward situation it was when I had his pinned to the front door, rolling my hips on his when he blurted out his sexuality.

My parents haven't been happy with me since, but I promised them I wouldn't make yet another gardener run. "I know, I've learned my lesson," I said putting my hands up as I made my way out the kitchen.

   "Hey! Got get the boy for lunch," mom yelled. I rolled my yelled yelling an 'okay'. Pulling on my flip flops, I opened the door stepping onto the walkway. The boy was crouched down pulling weeds and inspecting the flowers.

"Um, my mom's making lunch." I didn't know how to say it. For some reason that nobody knows I'm at a loss for words. My breath was caught in my throat when the boy stood up brushing his hair out of his face. He gave me a friendly smile with those dimples.

"That sounds great, I'm almost done with this flower here. Do you mind waiting for a little?" He asked pointing his fingers to the ground. Awestruck I nodded and stumbled back towards the door. Stepping into the house I cleared up the blurriness of my vision.

"Where is he?" Mom asked looking at me with a confused look. I chuckled slightly and I just knew there was a blush on my cheeks. "SeokJin! Did you not listen to me? You can't make this boy run too!" My mom jumped to conclusions slapping my arm.

"Oww! No mom! Please stop hitting me!" I cried shrinking into myself. "He just wanted to finish something, he'll be her in a little bit," I said escaping from my mom. She gave me glaring eyes, could you blame her though? I mean I did try to have sex with like the past three gardeners we've had.

"Go wash up, you're going to help that boy, maybe you won't kill plants like me," Mom grumbled kicking me towards the bathroom. I frowned rubbing my butt, that hurt. Taking my time in the bathroom, I scrolled through me phone. Yoongi was posting photos on his Instagram.

   I had to do a double take. Yoongi was posting photos of him and Jimin - hugging, kissing the cheek, sharing a drink. I didn't know they knew each other, nor that they were in a relationship. Coming out of the bathroom I walked into the kitchen.

"Here," Mom shoved a plate into my hands. Shaking my head I took a seat next to the garden boy who was quietly eating his sandwich. "Namjoon honey, do you mind looking at the flowers on the south side of the house, I think a stray dog dug it up," Mom said. The boy next to me looked up nodding his head.

"Of course ma'am," he said softly going back to his sandwich. I took a few glances here and there. Up close he looked super soft and cuddly. His skin looked as smooth as a baby's bottom. His lips were a pretty red and pink shade, just the right fullness that would balance out mine. His cheeks lifted when he smiled and exposed those cute dimples that made my all excited. If my mom could read my mind, I'd be dead.

   "Mom, Yoongi has a new boyfriend," I said swallowing a piece of my sandwich that I had to make. I see how it is mother, be nice to your gardener but make your son do everything on his own. She raised an eyebrow looking up from her drink.

   "Good for him, just please tell him that if he wants to have sex with the boy then don't bring him here. I'm tired of hearing it when I'm around," Mom said. I looked over at Namjoon and his face was covered in a blush. I chuckled lightly farting my eyes to the counter when his eyes looked to me.

   After lunch Namjoon worked on the garden for about two more hours before leaving. My mom told me about how proud she was of me that I hadn't tried to hit on the boy. There was just something holding me back from forcing my flirtation onto the innocent soft being. I just don't think I could make the boy scared.
_________________________________________

   It's been like a week since Namjoon had started and it was killing me every time I looked at him working. I physically hurt because of him. And yes I'm talking about what's in my pants. So in order to not get such a painful erection I avoided the boy and hung out in my room. But I guess I have failed at avoiding him entirely because he stood in the kitchen with a lost expression.

   "If you're looking for my mom she's in the backyard," I said striding to the fridge. Nothing was said after, I was expecting him to walk off. But I was wrong. He stood in the same spot with his eyes on me. Pulling away from the fridge I looked at him curiously. "Is anything wrong?"

   "Actually yes," he said quietly advancing towards me in a slowly waddling pace. When he reached me he just stood there looking into my eyes. I will admit that the rosy cheeks and pushed back hair was really cute on him but I refused to play with yet another gardener.

   "Look-," I hadn't even been able to start my sentence before his lips were on mine in a deep intense kiss. Don't get mad, okay I was the one who initiated he kiss. Was I complaining about it heck no. His lips felt even better then I thought. I held him in place by his hip and cheek. His hands got a little confident and started roaming up to my neck.

   Loving the feeling I couldn't help but let my hand slip down. I wasn't going to scare him right away so I opted to putting my hand in his back pocket. He didn't seem to fond of it at first but soon he was pressing against my hand and kissing me harder.

   He pulled away from me to where our noses were touching. "I like you," he whispered twirling some of my hair in his fingers. I smile softly pressing a kiss to his cheek. To soon for another kiss. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked looking at me with an awaiting look as well as fear.

   "It means I like you too, dork," I said chuckling. He blushed hiding his face by looking down. Giving him a sweet peck on the nose I left with a bottle of water and the feeling of a great accomplishment. Locking myself away in my room I though over the kiss for hours. Tomorrow I'll have to get his number and maybe take him on a date. We'll see.