New Kid

========================================
Ryan Helms
New Kid
17

Jessie Pine
Football player
18
========================================

Jordan's P.O.V

I fixed the strap of my bag as I walked to the entrance of the school. It was a pretty big school. As I walk I feel a hand slap my butt. Glaring I turn around to two boys smirking. I cross my arms. "Your fine baby, mhh plus a nice ass," one of the guys says bitting his lip while looking me up and down.

"Oh I know, but the next time your try that stunt again, you better hope you can still make babies after," I said shaking my head slightly turning around to enter school. I unzipped my maroon hoodie to reveal my long sleeve white shirt. Running my hand through my hair I look left and right for the school office. Smiling I head towards the door with the 'office' sign above it.

"New student?" The lady at the front desk asked as soon as I walked through the door. I nod my head and lean myself against the counter. She handed me a sheet of paper. Looking it over I checked each of my classes and my locker number. I turn around without a word and leave.

Heading down the hallway flipping the paper to the back to look at the map. I groan when I found myself nowhere near my locker or first class. Leaning against a random locker I bang my head against it.

"Hey shorty, your kind of blocking my locker," I open my eyes to see a tall tanned muscled dude. I raise an eyebrow scooting to the side. Looking over the map and checking my nearby surroundings, I find myself on the other side of the building. Great, just great! "Need help finding your class?" The guy asks with a smirk on his face.

"Mhh, Yes, That's If you don't grab my ass too," I said with a small smile. He laughed biting his lip.

"I can't make any promises, but I'm sure I can get you to your class safely," he said stepping closer to me.

"Oh and why's that?" I ask stepping closer to him. He threw his head back laughing.

"I'm the quarter back of the football team. No one dares messes with me," he said smirking laying a hand on my hip. I scoff walking away. "Aye! Where you goin?" He calls,

"I have a name you know!" I shout walking backwards to face him. His smile grows.

"Hmm, I think I like calling you shorty," he called back. I stop walking and smirk.

"It's Ryan, Ryan Helms," I said loud enough for him to hear. Winking at him before walking away. I almost missed the words he said out loud.

"Damn," I smile wide as I carry on my way. Finally getting to my first class I open the door closing it behind me. I turn around to the whole class staring at me.

"Ryan Helms?" The teacher calls from the front. Nodding my head I step closer towards the front. "Take a seat and get started on the notes," she said proceeding to teach the lesson. Finding the first open spot I walk and drop my bag on the ground and slump in my seat.

"You've got some strong arms there," I turn my head to see a tall girl resting her head on her closed fist. "What do you do?" She asks leaning closer.

"Cheerleading," I respond turning my eyes to the front. I here he laugh softly.

"Really now? Look if you want you can tryout after school. I'm the captain and we could use some more people," She asked in a whisper.