I Love You

=====================================
Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung
=====================================

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

   "Kookie, Do you want to play some video games?" I asked hopping into Jungkook's room. My eyebrows came together as I watched Jungkook pull on a pair of shoes. They were the ones I got him for Christmas two years back, he always wears them. "Where are you going?" I asked disappointed that Jungkook wouldn't be able to play a video game.

   "Sorry, Tae." Jungkook mumbled grabbing a bag and stepping passed me. I follow after him like a lost puppy. "Jimin and I are going out to take some photos." Jungkook said before heading out the door with Jimin in tow. A pout resonated on my lips as Namjoon patted my back.

   Latter that night Jungkook and I went out for dinner like he promised. We banter back and forth. Jungkook had talked about his fun day with Jimin.

~>•<~

   "Kookie, can you please play video games with me?" I whined taking a seat in Jungkook's office chair. "We haven't played for a week!" I whined louder when Jungkook shooed me out of his seat.

   "Taehyung I have to I have to get some things done for our comeback." Jungkook said slightly irritated. "Maybe we can play after our comeback." I sniffles and whined hoping to get his attention. But nothing worked. Making my way out of his office I sat down so I could watch Jungkook through the glass door.

   Minutes later Jimin steps into Jungkook's office and they start chatting. Jungkook wasn't even focused on his computer. Huffing loudly I went to me room. Maybe I'll have Jungkook all to myself for lunch. Pulling out my phone I texted Jungkook about our lunch plans.

Taetae:
Are you still up for lunch?
12:03

Kookie:
Yeah, can Jimin come along?
12:10

Taetae:
Oh yeah that's fine
12:11

   I guess not. When lunch time rolled around the three of us headed out to pick up some food. Jimin wanted pizza, I wanted BBQ and Jungkook wanted kebobs. We debated on it for a while before Jungkook just said to get pizza. But he usually goes for BBQ.

~>•<~

"Kookie can we play video games now?"

"Sorry Tae, Jimin and I were going to edit some."

~>•<~

"Kookie are we going to go shopping like you promised?" I was all ready.

"Oh, I was taking Jimin to this new store that opened. Maybe some other time." Jungkook smiled softly leaving me.

~>•<~

"Kookie, can I wear your green sweatshirt? It's cold and all mine a dirty." I asked rubbing over my arms

"I gave that sweatshirt to Jimin." Jungkook said scrolling through his phone.

~>•<~

"Kookie where are you going?" I asked watching Jungkook pack a suitcase

"Jimin and I are going to Japan for a few days. I'll see you later Taehyung." Jungkook grumbled the last part.