Affairs

-JiMin's P.O.V-

~Halloween Day~

   "Hey honey, how are you?" My mother came up to me and kissed my cheek. I kiss hers back handing her a glass of champagne. She had just arrived with my father and my little brother and sister.

   "I'm doing good," I smile kissing her cheek back. She gave me a raised eyebrow. I knew just what that meant. It wasn't a secret to the affairs my husband was having. Everyone in the family could see it, that he was having an affair with my older brother.

   "Hun you shouldn't be putting yourself through this. Come back home, your father and I will be more than happy to have you back," she was just trying to be nice and help me but I was beginning to feel angry. My eyes drift to the living room, there seated in a pair of chairs tucking in the corner was Namjoon, my husband, and SeokJin, my oldest brother seated close together smiling and conversing back and forth.

   The shattering within in my heart was a common occurrence nowadays. I wasn't aware of my surrounding, only the feeling of the walls closing in on me and the sharp pins stabbed into my heart. Not giving anyone a single glance I tuck myself away in the master bath. Locking the door I lean my hands on the vanity and let in the shaky breaths to control my teary eyes.

   Wiping the few tears on my cheeks I shake myself a little to get rid of the heavy weights set soon me, although they'd never go anyway. Opening the bathroom door I head for the door, a few steps before it the door swings open and in walk Namjoon and SeokJin. My heart shattered quietly amongst us and I bow my head squeezing past them.

   Finding my younger sister and brother I start chatting with them ignoring the feeling in my chest. The night went well, me, my oldest brother, Namjoon, my mother and father took the kids out to trick or treat. I stayed my distance from my oldest brother, putting most of my attention into our little girl.

~Thanksgiving~

   Thanksgiving was being celebrated at my parents house this year. I was contemplating to tell my family about this but I didn't think now would be the right time. I hung around my parents and their friends for the majority of the night with Namjoon seated by my side.

   "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Namjoon mumbled kissing my cheek hastily before standing and walking to the hall. My eyes followed him till he was gone, but my eyes didn't leave seeing as my oldest brother was going down the same hallway. I sigh to myself and turn to the conversation. Although not listening I pretend to be, nodding and humming when needed.

   Excusing myself from the conversation is the formal dining room I make my way to the kitchen to check on the turkey. After a quick check in and peek outside to the kids who were playing outside with my youngest brother and sister watching over them. Leaning myself against the counter I take a sip of the fruit punch my mother had set out.

   The thudding of feet against the stairs gained my attention and I smile seeing Namjoon step into the kitchen. "Hey baby," he smiles making his way over to me. I allow him to wrap his arms around me from behind me and nip and my ear playfully. "What are you doing here, I thought you were talking with your parents."

   Down came SeokJin with a mischievous smirk on his lips and glancing at Namjoon with every second he could before he disappeared down the hall. Turning my eyes to Namjoon, maybe I shouldn't have done that I wouldn't be feeling the bile rising in my throat. His eyes were locked on SeokJin, a lustful gaze and his bottom lip between his teeth.

   Setting my glass down I latch my hands around Namjoon's wrists and pull his arms off of me before heading for the bathroom which was in the hallway. Does he think I'm an idiot? He must if he thinks he can just continue with this act of his. Going to the bathroom I splash cold water onto my face before heading out to call everyone to dinner.