Drunk Boy

=====================================
Min Yoongi
24

Jung Hoseok
23
=====================================

-Yoongi's P.O.V-

I placed the boys body onto his bed. Pushing aside some hair, I pulled the blankets over his body. For a second I sat there admiring the beauty. An interesting story how the night ended the day we met, but would I ever change it? Heck no.
_________________________________________

Having a drink after work was not very common for me. But something in me compelled me to. It might have been the cold, dark night, or maybe the stress brought from work. What ever it may have been I found myself facing the many tables inside the bar. There were a few people at this early time but a certain boy caught my eye.

   He was downing a shot and then went back to dancing. For the majority of the night I watched him, no one approached him and neither did he. Taking the chance I paid for my drink and snaked my way through the tables. He was giggling softly and had tears rolling down his cheeks.

   "Do you need help getting home?" I asked sitting him down on a chair. He kept giggling and reached out for my arm. "Come on, let's get you home," I said grabbing the keys on his table along with the wallet and him. He was a giggling mess as I buckled him into my truck.

   The car ride was silent, besides his quiet mumbling and humming. "Who are you?" He asked in a loud voice. I chuckled.

   "My name is Yoongi," I said getting onto the main road. "Where do you live?" I asked. He turned to me with an adorable pout.

   "How do I know you aren't going to rape me?" He asked pressing himself against the window. "I'm Hoseok by the way," he said with a smile before laying down on the center console wrapping his fingers around my hand and using it as a pillow. "I live over there," he says waving his finger all over the place.

   Chuckling lightly, I pulled over asking him again. It took some time but eventually I got it out of him. "Ok W Juniper St.?" I asked repeating what he had told me a few minutes ago. He sat up with a start looking at me with a horrified face, his mouth agape.

   "How do you know where I live?!" He asked. Shaking my head I continued driving. Less than a minute he was poking my in the cheek and pulling at my fingers resting on the center console. "Has anyone told you you're really handsome?" He asked forming my hand against his cheek.

   "Not something I get a lot," I said raising an eyebrow. He pouted before going back to poking me.

   "Well you are, I like handsome men." He closed his eyes leaning onto my hand. Rolling my eyes I focused on the dark streets. Soon enough he was snoring yanking my arm more towards him. It hurt each time he pulled on my arm and squeezed his arms around it.

   Parking up to a small barn red house with the porch light on, I shook Hoseok awake. He shot up looking at me with widened eyes. "Who are you?" He asked pressing himself into the passenger door. Taking a look at his surroundings, he spun around looking at the red house and giggling. "Look, it's my home!" He cried happily pushing his door open.

   Sighing deeply I grabbed his things out of my truck. Hoseok was stumbling up to his front door so I latched onto his side and lugged him to the porch. He cozied up to my shoulder as I unlocked the door kicking it closed behind us. Taking a step into the house I gazed around. Spotting an open door I pulled Hoseok towards it finding a room.