#1 Couple

=====================================
Carter Blackwell
16

Mason Clover
15
=====================================
Third Person P.O.V

Mason and Carter, the schools number one couple. Many people adore them, but what's hidden from them won't hurt them right? Well there's a lot more to it than that.

You see Carter has loved his boyfriend from the beginning of their relationship. Mason has been the only relationship he's been in. Carter is a play boy, before he started dating Mason, he would sleep with someone almost every day. Now Carter only sleeps with someone once a week.

Carter cheats, that's right. Only two people know of Carter's affairs, the one he meets up with at night to have fun and his dirtbag friend that cares more about being friends with Carter than being another forgotten student.

Mason had no idea his boyfriend of six months had been cheating on him. Many girls and guys try to change Carter. They want to fix him, show him that cheating on someone is wrong. No one has been successful. That was until Carter and Mason got together.

Students of Brindleton High thought that Mason had finally shaken Carter up and showed him the truth. But as the saying goes,

'What they don't know, won't hurt them.'

This has been Carter saying ever since. Every time he goes to meet Rebeca, he repeats it in his mind. But every secret comes to an end at some point.

When Mason was asked by his parents to fetch some things from the store he heard moaning from the bathroom stall next to the one he was in. His heart sunk and tears stung his eyes hearing the words that hurt him just as much as the realization.

"Oh Rebeca, you're so much better than Mason. Ugh, why didn't I get with you instead of him."

The words and the thought of his boyfriend cheating tore at Mason's heart. He should have known better than to think that he actually changed the Carter Blackwell. Mason's not that special to make someone change, he knew that now.

Mason peaked over the stall door to confirm that it was true, that his boyfriend was cheating. He couldn't miss the jet black hair that was combed to the side as his boyfriend, or the scar that ran down half of Carter's arm.

Mason loves that scar, he loved it because it should his brave his boyfriend is. But now his boyfriend bravery has skyrocketed. Mason let silent tears roll down his cheeks as he walked out of the grocery store with the needed things.

His parents were worried when their son came home with tears on his face and a heartbreaking expression. He said he didn't want to talk and locked himself in his room.

The next day Mason's mother called him in sick. She walked to his room opening the door finding her son on his bed with tear stains on his cheek. She sat down running her hand up and down his arm.

"Do you want to talk about it hunny?" She spoke. Mason sobbed into her lap. He told her about what he saw. She reassured him saying everyone gets their heart broken at some point and it better to have it happen now rather than later. She left her son to himself letting him sleep and think for a little.

The constant ringing from Mason's room caught his mother's attention after half an hour. She stood up walking to her son's room. Pick up his phone she found a picture of Mason with a big smile on his face as Carter planted a kiss on his cheek. She reached down shaking Mason.

"What is is mama?" He asked groggily rolling over to see his phone with Carter's name in white text across the screen. He sighed taking the phone in his hand and motioning his mom out. He took a deep breath before answering the call.