Meet Ralphie

=====================================
Mike Jenkins

Oscar Kinly
=====================================

-Oscar's P.O.V-

I sat down in an empty booth and glanced over the menu. Taking a peak over my shoulder to look at the cute boy who made me want to scream like a little girl. He was switching between wiping down the counter and taking orders. To be honest I hadn't come here for a lunch or a cup of coffee. No I came here to see the boy in the pink apron.

   About three months ago I heard from one of my friends that there was a cute boy who worked at a small cafe. Me being the man that just loves a cute twink went out to find the boy. When I did my who life changed. That's being a little dramatic but he really has made me happier than ever.

   Grinning to myself then waved to the elderly lady who was making small talk with a few customers. "Hey," my grin turned into a smirk when I looked up to the boy in front of me. "Are you going to order anything or just sit here?" He asked placing a hand on his hip.

   Chuckling deeply I pushed away the menu, facing the boy. "I was think of doing take out. I like a Mike Jenkins, hold the sass. Wait no keep the sass and add a side of extra sexiness," I said grinning at the glare the boy gave me.

   "We don't have that on the menu right now," he said. I faked a defeated look and looked over the menu once again. "Although I do believe that we are having a shipment tonight, maybe if you wait until then."

   I smirked and stared into the eyes of the boy. He had a cute mischievous look on his face. "I guess I'll have to wait than. Mind keeping me company for the time being?" I asked pushing the menu behind the napkin holder.

   "Well Mrs. Lee said that I can't decline a customer, so I really have no choice," he said taking a seat across from me. Holding a hand to my heart I scrunched up my face.

   "I'm wounded," I cried. He giggled lightly pushing my shoulder. "No seriously, I've missed you all day and you hadn't answered any of my texts. Your mom called me, me I tell you, asking if she could stay at my house for a week!" I cried looking at him.

   He started chuckling resting his head in his hand. "Oh come on, don't tell me you haven't noticed the way my mom looks at you. She's absolutely in love with you," he said rolling his eyes. "Works been really busy lately and I left my phone in the back, sorry."

   "You're not sorry one bit," I grimaced folding my arms over my chest. "Besides, How is this going to work if your own mother is in love with me?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I couldn't hurt such a sweet lady like herself. Maybe I'll just have to break this off and get married to her instead."

   He sent glares at me and an uncomfortable face. "Go ahead, leave me. But my mother can't give it to you like I do," he said hovering his hands over his body. I chuckled looking at him like he's got two heads.

   "You haven't given any of that to me yet. How do I know I that I'm dodging a bullet?" I asked. His eyes widen and his mouth dropped. He punched me in the shoulder and pouted in the corner. "I'm kidding. Geez, if you can turn me on by simply smiling, there's got to be something better under all that."

   "You perv," he whispered. I chuckled watching as his face morphed in one of laughter. Once we calmed down he put on a serious face. "I think it's time for you to meet Ralphie," he said trying to keep his nervousness at bay. My eyes widen.

   "Seriously?" I asked him and he nodded his head. Oh no. Ralphie is Mike's dog. He's like the size of a bear, I've seen pictures of him but never met the dog in real life. The dog is very loving and protective according to Mike. Ralphie's decision on someone is a make or break for Mike, especially in romantic relationships.