Bestie's Brother 2

-Grant's P.O.V-

"I'm sorry mama," I said as me and my mama walked out of the doctors and to her car. She hadn't spoken a word to me since the doctor had given us the results. The things I was saying to myself were more hurtful than anything she could ever tell me.

   "Honey I'm not mad at you, it's just I didn't want to be a grandmother so young," She finally spoke. I felt so relieved that she wasn't angry at me. The first time I have sex and I get pregnant. "Most importantly who is the father?" She asked, that really hurt my heart.

   Just thinking about that night and the intentions behind it all hurts, my heart has been hurting ever since. "I don't want to talk about him," I said. I haven't told my mother about Hudson, nor did she know that I lost my virginity. Much less a one night stand.

"Honey, I'm your mother I need to know who is responsible for this. Don't think that you'll be the only one taking care of that baby, the father has to step up too." I knew my mother was right, but how do I tell her that it was a one night stand with my best friend's brother?

Then I got to thinking. How am I supposed to tell Hudson this? I was a one night stand to him, it's not like he would care for a baby that he didn't want. What about Layla? She was right, maybe if I hadn't gone over to her house for that sleepover, this wouldn't happen.

~>•<~

Laying in bed my mind was invaded with thoughts about my baby. To think a little me was right there was impossible for me to wrap my head around. But I felt an unknown need to show affection to my unborn baby. Rubbing my tummy gently, I whispered to my baby.

"Oh, it just my imagination or are you giving my butterflies?" I giggled sleepily. Cuddled into a pillow I started at my reflection in my full body mirror. My exposed tummy made those butterflies come back. I smiled softly, not being able to open my eyes. "I love you baby."
=====================================

"Sweetheart, Layla's here," I rolled onto my back looking at my mama. She gave me a soft smile before leaving. Groaning loudly, I pulled on a shirt and headed down the stairs. Layla was sat on the couch when I came down. Still half asleep I stumbled over to her falling into her lap.

"I want someone to cuddle me," I pouted wrapping my arms around Layla. She laughed lightly patting my head. I whimpered when I realized I was laying on my stomach. Tossing my myself into the air I held onto my stomach looking down. Oh I hop I didn't hurt my little baby.

"Grant, What are you doing!" Layla questioned looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. Blushing sheepishly, I sat down with my arms wrapped around my tummy. "Well are you going to tell me?" She asked. Tears built up in my eyes, I haven't told Layla that me and her brother had sex.

"I know you're going to be mad at me. Just don't get angry at me, I already regret doing it and I'm ashamed of myself. So please go easy on me," I whispered, hesitantly looking up at Layla. "Your brother and I had sex," I whispered hiding my face in a pillow.

Layla started laughing, snorts and all. Scrunching my nose up I still hid behind the pillow. "Grant I've known that since the day after our sleepover." I looked at her with wide eyes. She has known all this time? "You're just too cute Grant," she chuckled punching my arm.

I laughed awkwardly with her. "Layla, there's something else," I said watching as Layla looked at me with a waiting expression. My heart was pounding and I was terrified of the outcome. "Layla, I'm pregnant with your brothers baby," I whispered. Layla's face fell into a frown.

Oh I knew it. She wasn't going to like this, why did I have to tell her? I silently whined in my head. "I can't believe this," Layla scoffed. "My brother is a complete idiot!" She said angrily. I shrunk back into the couch, protecting my baby with arms around my tummy.