Slowly

=====================================
Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung
=====================================

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

Greeting the faces I knew, ignoring the ones I didn't. The sun was just above the water, sending hues of orange and pink into the blue sky, casting a glimmer over the soft waves. The faint calling of birds. A perfect place for a party. On the beach with a non fire lighting the surrounding area. A stereo blasting music to fill in the background noise.

Bottles of beer were passed around and downed. Girls danced around in bikinis, guys wearing their swim trucks drinking and watching the ladies. I didn't feel like exposing my body and wore a tank top. Stealing a seat around the bin fire, I took a glance at everyone here.

There was a substantial amount of people. But for some reason my eye landed on a boy shaking his hips and holding his hands above his head. He spun around and caught me. A playful grin came onto his lips, making me grin in response. His hips swayed in time with the beat, in the most seductive manner. Smirking at the boy I set down my beer and strolled over to him.

I stopped in my place when a hand tugged on my tank. Turning around, I was a irritated that someone stopped me from having a little fun. A small boy stood there with a sweet smile on his lips. "Uh, Hi," he spoke softly. He didn't say anything after that and it just added to my irritation.

"Listen kid, if you're just going to waste my time I'm going to leave," I said letting the boy have a second. He didn't say anything and I left to the boy that was just pulling me into him. When our bodies pressed against each other the boy was wasting no time. Grinding and rubbing against me. It was nice for the minute it lasted before my eyes set on a sad boy on the outskirts of the dancing people, his eyes looking straight at me.

Shaking my head, I pulled the boy closer sucking on his neck. I got back into the grove of things and the pleasure came back. The boy was urging my to take this somewhere private but I refused. There was nothing stopping us from leaving, nothing. But I just didn't want to leave, for some reason my legs wouldn't move and my mouth would agree.

Once again, my eyes found the boy awkwardly dancing with a heavily built guy. His hips snapped side to side in a unsatisfying way. There was a sad and terrified glint in his eyes. Not feeling right about this, I left the boy and headed for the other.

When I was right behind the boy I grabbed his hips and pressed them into mine. Staring the guy down, he finally huffed before finding another. Letting go of the boy, I swung him around to face me. His face lit up and he bounced on his toes. A charming smile adorned is lips. "Thank you." He blushed madly with a wide smile.

I chuckled lightly wrapping my arms around his waist, there was no point in going back to the other boy, so might as well have a little fun with this cutie. For second the boy was stiff in my arms. "It's okay, just let loose," I whispered into his ear. He took my work and relaxed in my arms, his fingers balled up on my chest.

-play the song if you'd like-

   A slow song came through the speakers. We swayed from side to side. Feeling like I was walking on clouds, a beautiful scent of lemon and flowers, the small body in my arms felt right. Constant puffs of air on my shoulder sent my into a day dream.

   I grasped his hands in mine, pushing his body away from me. He looked at me with a sweet as honey smile. Spinning him around my finger, tripping over the sand. His soft laughter filled my ear with delight. The joy was overwhelmingly warm and amazing.

   We laughter and giggled whenever the other would trip or fall. The boy was beaming brightly in the dark. I wanted to hold him close and never let go. The surrounds disappeared into black and the only thing I say was the boy in front of me. Paying attention to the way he moved and the bright smile on his lips.

The music was no longer there, just the beautiful ringing in my ears of his giggles. I felt like my body was floating with clouds surrounding my entire being. Soft and ticking feeling resonated in the pit of my stomach. I wanted to feel more of it, I need to feel more.

We twirled and twirled around each other, spinning on the soft sand, breathing in each other's scents. Basking in the wonder and sweetness of each other's smiles. Dancing to the giggles and laughter. This feeling was overwhelming, but I didn't want it to stop.

   The moment felt so right but then the boy had fallen onto his stomach. Everything came rushing back, the music, people, the fire, everything. My attention wasn't solely on the boy anymore. The boy's knees and hands were all scratched from the sand. Helping him up I checked to make sure everything was okay and there weren't any wounds.

   Looking up to the crowd of people looking at us I noticed the boy I had danced with previously stood the closest with a angry expression and hands on his hips. "Who do you think you are?" He hissed looking at the boy in my arms. "Maybe you should be a little bit careful next time, so maybe you won't be stealing all the attention," he said rolling his eyes. "Come on babe, lets go dance."

   I snapped my arm away from him. Holding the trembling boy in my arms, I glared at the other. "Leave him alone," I sneered holding the boy tightly in my arms as I turned us around and took us to the parking lot. "You okay?" I asked setting him into the bed of my truck.

He nodded, looking down at his lap. Grabbing the blanket from the back seat I wrapped it around him and myself. "What's your name?" I asked. He became flustered with a bright red face and bashful smile.

"Taehyung," he whispered leaning into my chest. I smiled noticing the cute boy in my arms. "What's your name?" He asked tilting his eyes up to mine.

   "Jungkook," I whispered, our lips were so close to each other. When I leaned in to give him a kiss he turned away. A chuckle came through my lips and onto his hair, blowing around. "Are you shy?" I teased, talking into his ear.

   "No," he squeaked. I laughed happily dropping my hands on his sides, tickling my fingers into his side. His laughter filled the air, make me smile. He fell onto my lap and squirmed around. I was mesmerized by the beauty as he threw his head back laughing, begging me to stop.

   Cradling his back with my arm, I dipped down pecking his lips. Time stopped and the boy looked at me with widened eyes. He stiffened up, blinking a few times. I chuckled when his cheeks turned red. So cute!